On the real, why don't we just stop paying for females in general

Daps
True Story:
There was this girl, that kind of liked me, but was flakey as hell (Shes 25,Im 36) I was getting irritated with it, Anyways, she found out I made 22k in July and bought a Porsche and the bullchitting came to a complete halt. We are dating now. But sometimes you gotta drop the hammer on self improvement before these trifling ass hoes come correct.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
True Story:
There was this girl, that kind of liked me, but was flakey as hell (Shes 25,Im 36) I was getting irritated with it, Anyways, she found out I made 22k in July and bought a Porsche and the bullchitting came to a complete halt. We are dating now. But sometimes you gotta drop the hammer on self improvement before these trifling ass hoes come correct.

lmao originally when i read this i thought you said she found out you made 22k a year in July and was expecting so many fukkerry to follow.
:russ:
congrats on the porsche

Elle

Pro
Daps
True Story:
So you know the girl is only acting right because she thinks you have a lot of money and you are okay with that?

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
True Story:

So the c*nt you're dating now is only with you because of the income you received and the Porsche you drive. You are fukking pathetic. :snoop:

Miss Lucifer's Love

she's the devil and i like it
Daps
True Story:

Don't say shyt when the inevitable happens. #CBB :francis: