On the real, why don't we just stop paying for females in general

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Paying for females on a date is a dated as all hell, but it entirely depends on if you screened her personality and felt her overall vibe. If she's well behaved and you have no gut feeling that she may try to swindle you, then I see nothing wrong with paying as long as she goes half or plan to pay with the second date (if you played your cards right).

It's common sense, but, I would advise paying attention to her words and actions. Keep that third eye open.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well then take me there :dahell: don't take me to a restaurant then get mad because I thought you were paying. :dahell:

:mjlol: :usure:didn't think we'd catch that huh? why would I get mad if I take you to a restaurant and pay for myself? you're the one who is going to be mad if anything. everytime i link with a girl it's understood off top. better communication = no misunderstandings. :blessed:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've never heard or seen a man with money bytch about paying for a woman. This is expected and very basic to him.

However if u dont want to pay then just don't. She either will deal with it or get a man that does pay.

I do know u men lack so much confidence these days. Yall stay worrying about how many dates she is going on. Should you pay when she might be having sex with rasheem who aint paying? Social media hasnt changed much. people have options, they always have and they always will.
AMg25un.png

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've never heard or seen a man with money bytch about paying for a woman. This is expected and very basic to him.

However if u dont want to pay then just don't. She either will deal with it or get a man that does pay.

I do know u men lack so much confidence these days. Yall stay worrying about how many dates she is going on. Should you pay when she might be having sex with rasheem who aint paying? Social media hasnt changed much. people have options, they always have and they always will.

so you want a man to pay the entire bill? you would not even go dutch? really?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Men of the coli, if you are not pursuing a woman as wifey or see wifey potential in her, don't you dare open up that wallet to a stranger. :childplease:

Elle

Pro
Daps
Ya dudes are hilarious. A dude who wants to go dutch is friend status because that's what I do with my friends...well actually my friends and I pay for each other regularly so your lower than friend status. If you okay with that cool. A person so tight they don't pay when they do the asking is someone not worth dealing with. First and last meeting (cause it ain't a date). If he ask to go dutch before hand I probably wouldn't even go. Just being honest.

They want to go dutch but STILL think you should screw them.

Giselle

Daps
Female logic brehs :dead:

When I go out, I tell the waiter/waitress in person away from the bytch that we're splitting the bill.

One time a bytch refused to pay, so I paid and delivered my payment personally to the waitress and left the bytch so she could take the bus home.

#HOH

We don't lose.

baby-laughing-hysterically-o.gif

No bullshyt. I legit feel sympathy for you guys who are single.
Holy shyt.

:dead:

lol

I'll cook for him for free.

:queen: