On the real, why don't we just stop paying for females in general

eazy253

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Tacoma
imo everything should be 50/50 unless she sign a contract that im getting box.....because if i pay, i want sex period!!!!!!!! thats 70% of the reason to go out with a chick
What's the other 30%

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Ok breh if you say so.
I will let my husband know that he should view my dating policies as proof that he's been paying for my p*ssy all these years.
I'm sure he will make the necessary adjustments.
:francis:
We are not talking about traditional husband-wife dynamic. We are talking about dating scenarios which is a completely diferent context.

eazy253

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Tacoma
All interactions are just an exchange of resources. That's the only resource any woman has to offer.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:russ:Ladies and gentleman, the modern female paradox : These women wanna maintain traditional male gender roles when it suits them(dating rituals, marriage, restrictive male steriotypes.) yet disregard traditional female gender roles and behaviour when it disadvantages them(Hoism, female attitude). In doing so, they disturb the balances that enabled traditional gender dynamics to make sense for thousands of years.
Basically Feminism was all about women having their cake and eating it too whilst men got the short end of the stick.

:ufdup:Western men take that L for not keeping your women in line.

:ahh:Thank god Africa aint affected
What I posted has nothing to do with what you said in your post. You're reaching.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
What I posted has nothing to do with what you said in your post. You're reaching.
post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
We are not talking about husband-wife dynamic. We are talking about dating scenarios.

I am responding for myself, we dated before we were married and we still go on dates now.
As I said
I will let my husband know.

Don't forget to share your wisdom with the gentleman here on the board who advise and recommend actually buying p*ssy and there fore consciously assigning a cash value to p*ssy.
They need your guidance for sure.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Unconsciously yes, essentially you feel p*ssy has monetary value so you extract that through having dating policies which means only men who pay for dates can have a chance of having p*ssy.

Since I don't have sex outside of a relationship, not every man I go out on a date with will get p*ssy. Sex may be that man's goal, but it isn't mine. If he wants sex he should just man up and say so, so that we can go our separate ways. And no I'm not having sex with Pookie for free while using men for free food.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
I am responding for myself, we dated before we were married and we still go on dates now.
As I said
I will let my husband know.

Don't forget to share your wisdom with the gentleman here on the board who advise and recommend actually buying p*ssy and there fore consciously assigning a cash value to p*ssy.
They need your guidance for sure.
So youre all for traditional gender roles when it comes to relationships. I just hope youre not a hypocrite and youre doing your part in being a traditional wife to ur husband too. And thecoli isnt a monolith, its a diverse communitiy. If brehs think that buying p*ssy is right, I cant changed their minds just like I cant change yours. Im not against traditional gender roles or feminism, im just against double standards. If a brehette believes in femisnism or equality, she better not have her cake and eat it too or else these brehettes come across as fake idealists. If there are women who are for traditional male gender roles, i hope theyre doing their part in restoring traditional female gender roles/values too.

Last edited:

Banned
Daps
@isthisreallife

Come Correct Or Don't Come At All!

Thank You!

I'm Against Prostitution & Always Will Be but besides that My Suggestion have nothing to do with "Prostitution" because My Suggestion would be consider "Casual Dating".

The Substitute Girlfriend Social Services would be listed in "The Social Work" Category & Would serve a Upstanding Purpose to Society because it would automatic be a "Upgrade" that's similar to instead of using Pay Phones which was The Only Option Back In The Day You can now have your Own Personal/Private Cell Phones in this "Era".

Furthermore, I'm not surprise by your "That's Prostitution" Comment because if this was already "Active" in The U.S. On A National Level In All (50) Fifty States it's a "Well-Known" Fact that The Substitute Girlfriends would be a automatic A "Major" Threat towards The U.S. Civilian Women because they would automatic know that all of "The Bullshyt" will Come To A Cease (Especially With The Upstanding Gentlemen) because they wouldn't have to deal with their The Hassles, Rejections, Etc of The U.S. Civilian Women which are mostly "100% Shallow".

Note: The Majority Of U.S. Civilian Women Get A "High" Out Of Using Their Sexual Power By Being Arrogant & Shallow Which Automatic Give Them The Authority 100% 24/7 365 In The Dating World But That Power Will Automatic Come To A End If The U.S. Had Substitute Girlfriend Social Services Which Is The Majority Of The U.S. Civilian Women Love To Holler "That's Prostitution" To Protect Their Power Because They Know It Will Be Automatic Over For Them Forever.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Whoever invited the person out on a date should pay. The first few dates should not even be over $30, especially if you live in a major city. You can attend free events, outings, and dine at good places on the dime. If you want to go dutch then do not make a big deal out of the date just let the lady know that you are feeling her and you would like to get to know her better over some lunch or coffee. That's what a guy I was once seeing did.

Thread should've ended here.

On the first date you're just trying to find out if she's worth investing more time in. Walk around, talk, and hit up a food truck. If she wasn't digging that, then she wasn't digging you so you're not losing anything. But after the light date if you feel like y'all click take her somewhere nice.

It's not a big deal to spend a little on a woman you dig. If she's on my arm she's worth a nice date. If you're tripping about that you might very well be broke and you can't be mad at women for not wanting to deal with you. Just like you can't blame a man for not dealing with women he doesn't find attractive.

If you only care about the p*ssy, trick off or if you're young or look young only target college girls.

This shyt is checkers, don't try to make it chess.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you have a problem spending money on a woman you're dating, that's ok but you can't be afraid to say something either. Dudes want to ask women on dates but are then afraid to ask her to go Dutch because you know she will most likely turn you down lol

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
So youre all for traditional gender roles when it comes to relationships. I just hope youre not a hypocrite and youre doing your part in being a traditional wife to ur husband too. And thecoli isnt a monolith, its a diverse communitiy. If brehs think that buying p*ssy is right, I cant changed their minds just like I cant change yours. Im not against traditional gender roles or feminism, im just against double standards. If a brehette believes in femisnism or equality, she better not have her cake and eat it too or else these brehettes come across as fake idealists. If there are women who are for traditional male gender roles, i hope theyre doing their part in restoring traditional female gender roles/values too.

To the first bolded I absolutely am a traditional wife to my husband, I've posted the same repeatedly.

To the second bolded no the coli certainly isn't a monolith but why share your opinions on
women supposedly "assigning a monetary value to p*ssy through their dating practices " and wonder if I may be a hypocrite for expecting traditional gender roles in dating if you don't want to share that same message with the brothers? Not even all of the brehs, I specifically mentioned the brehs who endorse and avail themselves of buying p*ssy?
No need to get all :whoa: now.
It seems as though you don't have a problem with selling p*ssy perse, just that women are able to sell it.

It's neither here nor there though because no matter what a few folks on the coli say expecting a gentleman who asks you on a date to pay is neither selling p*ssy nor trading p*ssy for a free meal or any other scheme or scam some of yall want it to be.

It's an expectation.
Women can expect it
Men can choose not to meet that expectation.
Everyone else doesn't have to adjust their expectations to meet yours.
You each (men and women) need to deal with those who meet and accept your expectations.

Easy peasy.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just feel like if we want a woman to be a woman...we have to do our part and be men...
agreed but if they want us to be traditional men and the one to do the courting etc then they had better be traditonal women i.e not a potty mouth instagram thot with a thousands shots of her cleavage and azz :ld: