On the real, why don't we just stop paying for females in general

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
agreed but if they want us to be traditional men and the one to do the courting etc then they had better be traditonal women i.e not a potty mouth instagram thot with a thousands shots of her cleavage and azz :ld:

reasonable.
traditional men should look for and get a traditional woman and vice versa.

dont be the exact opposite of traditional and expect your partner to meet every item on the traditional checklist.
:yeshrug:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
ik but is being cheap/broke something you're looking out for? Because Ik if a girl is trying to get money outta me, Im gonna think she's here for the wrong

So if a chick thinks you're paying for something you asked her to go to, she's trying to get money outta you? lol

but anyways, this is getting annoying. All I'm saying is, if you don't wanna pay for something (like dinner, a movie, lunch etc) then don't ask me to go. If I ask someone to go somewhere with me, whether it's a date or not, I'm gonna pay. If a guy has a problem with that, then that tells me we're probably not going to work out. I'm a generous person, he's stingy. Not a good mix.

but If you don't want to spend money a date, then don't. Simple.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
No one is forcing you to deal with women. There are plenty of single men to choose from.
ICns9Zw.gif

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I've never heard or seen a man with money bytch about paying for a woman. This is expected and very basic to him.

However if u dont want to pay then just don't. She either will deal with it or get a man that does pay.

I do know u men lack so much confidence these days. Yall stay worrying about how many dates she is going on. Should you pay when she might be having sex with rasheem who aint paying? Social media hasnt changed much. people have options, they always have and they always will.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
They said the best things in life are free :dwillhuh:

Chilling at the park watching the sunset is doesn't cost. Visiting the art gallery and viewing thoughtful paintings is free. These and many other things let you spend time and get to know someone better.

Well then take me there :dahell: don't take me to a restaurant then get mad because I thought you were paying. :dahell: