On the real, why don't we just stop paying for females in general

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
The question was

I dont really think of it like that, but if I had to choose a dollar amount, that is what it would be. I would not allow any old bum access to my body. No. With great pleasure comes great responsibility.

Consider yourself lucky if all you had to "pay" was the cost of an entree.

Well the assumption is that if all we have to pay is the price of dinner, then she was attracted to us and wanted to have sex anyway. Dinner is not going to make a woman that is not attracted to you open her legs. One could argue that paying for dates is a waste of money because the woman already knows whether she wants to f**k you and the date is just a formality.

I wouldn't go that far with it, but I do think that women tend to argue a lot about how a man should court, however their behavior suggests that courting is unnecessary.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
dudes with money pay cause it's no big deal it's no clearing out their pockets.

yes I do. At least the first date or two. He can't pay? Well then he either doesn't think I'm worth it, he's too cheap or he's too broke and I don't want neither.

At 25 I'm looking for a man that can support a family not a nikka too broke for a dinner and movies date.

You want to be a leader, the head of the household? That means you need to be financial fit and the first sign of not being financially fit is tripping over paying for a date.

No broke nikkas no broke nikkas no!:heh:

how are you speaking for all dudes with money? I live a very secure/comfortable life, and sometimes i'l think to myself " her p*ssy wasn't worth me dropping XXX amount of money"

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
how are you speaking for all dudes with money? I live a very secure/comfortable life, and sometimes i'l think to myself " her p*ssy wasn't worth me dropping XXX amount of money"
if you make good money and you tripping over paying small amounts your cheap. Like I said broke nikkas bytch about paying for dates while men with money it's no big deal for them.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I already have :manny:

I learned real early not to give money to bytches. At the age of 15 when this bytch wouldn't pay me back $5.00 I loaned her. I went through her purse to get it, she caught me. She slapped me in the face. I threw her down a staircase and stomped her spinal cord into paralysis. We fukked 6 weeks later.
Lmaooooooo

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
First dates are qualifying rounds and if she is also a professional (as I've mostly dated women who have their own careers and financially independent), then we can split it as we don't have anything to prove to each other in that sense, if anything we are just seeing our initial chemistry.

Now if I am going out with a girl that is in college or not working full-time, then I pay as I have the upper hand going in as an established male.

If were are traditional and exclusive, then I pay for everything (date wise), not because I'm simping, but because I want to and I'm super-old school because that's all I was exposed to as a young kid, "The guy always pays".

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
The question was

I dont really think of it like that, but if I had to choose a dollar amount, that is what it would be. I would not allow any old bum access to my body. No. With great pleasure comes great responsibility.

Consider yourself lucky if all you had to "pay" was the cost of an entree.

So.ur p*ssy has a price

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
kind of a spin off the thread where breh wanted his $6 back for the drink but to avoid getting curved and embarrassed like his ass, how about dudes not buy a damn thing for a woman from now on?

you a feminist and you want equality? pay for your own meal :jawalrus:

you in the club and all dudes is thirsty? buy your own drink, pay your own cover and no you can't get in free before 11:jawalrus:

you ain't down to Netflix and chill? take me out then :jawalrus:

the modern female wants to have her cake and eat it too whilst bringing nothing to the table but some pussois and her own self sufficiency, so why the hell we still buyin em shyt? how long we gon tolerate this shyt for brehs? i thought it was #HOH? i thought it was money over bytches? we need to put an end to this simping shyt once and for all right got damn now cause it's outta control
doesn't work unless we all do it... it's why holding out p*ssy doesn't work

either way... what you ain't doing... another simp/slut will do in an instant

so in a world where men don't pay for shyt... the man spending $5 a night is king

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh. This whole thread is dudes bytching about spending $30 or less and you think these fools would be willing to pay a monthly fee for their assigned substitute girlfriend?
:mjlol::lolbron::russ:

It wouldn't matter how well vetted or "performing" the substitute is.
They dont wanna pay nothing.
They just want p*ssy and bad bytches and specifically bad bytch's p*ssy to fall out the sky
For FREE.

Maybe you can work out a plan for a weather machine that pops those out and comes with a 10% discount on Netflix.
They would get behind your idea then.

:manny:

:dwillhuh:
:lupe:
:ooh:
:ohlawd: