Older Guys: How Do You Deal With The "Creep" Label When Tryna Game Young Chicks?

MWinn

Pro
Daps
real fukking talk :lawd:

single older women tend to be a bit..."unhinged" (especially if they don't have kids and that biological clock is ticking). an older breh told me a long time ago never mess with a 40+ woman with no kids. they're all next-level crazy without exception. :whoa:

then they try and play that born-again virgin card :dahell: nah bytch you threw out your virtue in your 20's when you let countless nikkas smash & dash tryna live out your sex in the city fantasy lifestyle. don't try and play that good girl bullshyt now :mjpls:

:ohhh: Thats deep.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I tried gaming this 19-year old college dyme and her fat friend tried to pour salt on my game afterwards. shorty told me her friend was like "why are you talking to that creepy old guy?" :dahell: tryna cockblock a breh :wow:

not gonna lie my soul burned slow when she told me that :to:
Simple don't be creepy and old. You can still be old tho...

Nothing worse than old nikkaz with outdated game and struggle fits tryna play the mack. Shyt is hard to watch in real life. Now if your swag is on point and I'm not just talking fashion but how you carry yourself you can still eat. My plate in never empty and they be choosing...

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I don't care what anyone says or thinks. When I settle down no matter what age I am, my wife is gonna be in her 20s.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
So no :mjpls: huh? :sas2:

Sorry I had to do that. :pachaha: Young chicks I get the most attention from is the Latinas. They really don't give a fukk. :ehh:

:russ:

It took so long for someone to hit me with the :mjpls:

But it's true. Even though I fukks with sistas. It's way easier for me to get attention from them young "others". :mjpls:

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
You just gotta walk through the fire breh. We live in a judgement all society and everyone's got an opinion.

There is nothing wrong with you pursuing her. As long as you're not trying to manipulate her or use her knowing her resources as a young adult aren't there yet... Go for it. As long as you're a legit good dude I don't see why anyone should have a problem with this.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:russ:

It took so long for someone to hit me with the :mjpls:

But it's true. Even though I fukks with sistas. It's way easier for me to get attention from them young "others". :mjpls:
Yeah a good portion of the young sistas are really into the rap scene image. Dreds, Jordans, skin faq jeans, Trap rap, etc. I don't do that by any means. :mjpls:

I'm a classy man. :myman:

Last edited: