Older Guys: How Do You Deal With The "Creep" Label When Tryna Game Young Chicks?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you an older guy checking for younger females you got to understand, accept or atleast tolerate the shyt they like to roll in their circles provided the girl in question ain't trying to rub up against you 'cause she feeling you on your age, wisdom or accomplishments after fukking around with young dudes who doing them moist ass dances in the club and walking around looking like young thug or dopeboys.

shyt works for me most the time since I look young enough to be their age or slightly older and fukks with the surface level of Music and Entertainment shyt they do as well so we can connect on that.

Plus alot of these young girls really do take to an older breh once you hook that arm around their waist, 'tell 'em to get whatever the fukk they want on the menu take 'em back to your place, in a car you drove, wake 'em up in the morning and do it again. If you about that shyt, you'd come out ontop over a solid portion of younger guys who can't do that for financial reasons or don't do that 'cause they #HOH. Some proto-Sugar Daddy shyt. :shaq:

Also NEVER groan getting up off the couch. Saw an older breh do that shyt once and heard some chicks clowning him at a house party. :pachaha:
Wow. :russ:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
If you're old, be the old "successful" guy. Dress like you got a business or something...that lil chick woulda looked at you like "well, at least he has money, I'll give him a chance".
:ld:

Then when you get ya foot in the door, fuuck her up with some game and you'll be good. :jawalrus:
(You should have serious game by now. You're 28 :ufdup:)

For real tho, Look at that old decrepit cac Hugh Hefner. He's like 182y/o and has 18y/o girlfriends.

This too. I ALWAYS dress like a businessman when I go out. Classy as hell. Khakis, nice button up. Nice dress shoes. I make pretty good money. Tell them I'm a Electrician and the panties drop. Their so intrigued. If they find me attractive it's a done deal.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Contrary to the Coli, most women date around their age and 5 years older. When I was 19, 28 was old, you were almost 30. and around 10 years older ew. I knew some girls that messed with older men in college :patrice: but it was for money, they looked good/youngish and were in positions of power like the professor, businessmen, coach etc...

Unfortunately I'm seeing no matter how old you get there is always an older creep :skip:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
i remember seniors in high school was picking up girls from my middle school. Nah nikka you old. Go find a 24-25 year old. you almost 10 years older.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Rule #1 - Don't be :flabbynsick: Rule #2 - Energy level gotta be :blessed: Rule #3 - Paper gotta be :whoo: Rule #4 - Mouthpiece gotta be :whew:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:mjlol:
When you pick up a younger chick who's been doing that sort of shyt and she sees you can afford a rental for two weeks, a villa in a gated community, dinners out everynight, clubbing, drinking or the odd theme park, even if she knew you had about 8+ year over her, she ain't looking to fukk that up even if she knows it's for a minute. I swear, sometimes when I pull younger chicks on Holiday and hear 'em telling me sob stories about how young guys ain't shyt and about how they got smashed and dashed without a ride and food by young dudes on that #HOH tip :skip: ; just makes an older breh with a bit of decency and a commendable budget for entertaining chicks' job even easier, ain't no way you can't eat out here despite the age gap and in some cases looks.
Remember when I took a younger chick I pulled in Florida to a decent Steak house and she was like

:deadmanny:

exactly... ask women about dating.. 9 out 10 nikkas is out here doing shyt i couldn't even imagine.. nikkas is still "forgetting their wallet", saying lets go out then pulling up to the telly, leaving them places when p*ssy comes off the table, kicking them out for the same reasons

you'd be shocked how far you get just taking a broad to ruby tuesdays

Contrary to the Coli, most women date around their age and 5 years older. When I was 19, 28 was old, you were almost 30. and around 10 years older ew. I knew some girls that messed with older men in college :patrice: but it was for money, they looked good/youngish and were in positions of power like the professor, businessmen, coach etc...

Unfortunately I'm seeing no matter how old you get there is always an older creep :skip:
and there lies the game... of course MOST women ain't doing it.. but there are always those who are

now if you a damn grown ass man, getting gamed out your cash by a 19 year old.. you're a fukking dummy

i don't consider taking someone on a $40 date as getting my money... first off, half of that was for my food... i plan on having a good time... she not walking away with straight cash... and 9 times out of 10, i either got some cheeks or i set it up to get them next time by inviting her over

you only really need 1 date.. after that they feel comfortable to just come right over... you gotta remember it's 2016.. what we was doing at 18 is stone age compared to what these nikkas is doing.. the women are looser and quicker to fukk and the men know it and treat them like shyt.. you give them that old school, no social media, respectable convo and a night out, they don't even know what to do with it

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Breh stop giving this game away. shyt will just fly over their heads.

:russ: y'all nikkas kill me man. Women with less overall baggage and still in their physical prime are worthless compared to 30s. Only on thecoli:mjlol:

30 yr don't have the same options like they had in their 20s. at that point and I'm the best they can do. p*ssy should be easy to get and i refuse to jump through hoops to get it like these 20 yr in my age group want us to do. fukk that noise.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
30 yr don't have the same options like they had in their 20s. at that point and I'm the best they can do. p*ssy should be easy to get and i refuse to jump through hoops to get it like these 20 yr in my age group want us to do. fukk that noise.
so you're waiting until women are ran through and desperate with no other options but to settle for you? how can you even feel good about that? :scust:

Skeletor666

Banned
Daps
Man you fakkits must of been broke at 18, could flex harder than most 30 year old middle age men at that age.

Swear some of u c00ns have never left this forum to actually talk to real life women.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
:mjlol:
When you pick up a younger chick who's been doing that sort of shyt and she sees you can afford a rental for two weeks, a villa in a gated community, dinners out everynight, clubbing, drinking or the odd theme park, even if she knew you had about 8+ year over her, she ain't looking to fukk that up even if she knows it's for a minute. I swear,

But don't let that be all your for. Mr. Sugar Daddy. And the younger dealing with case.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
But don't let that be all your for. Mr. Sugar Daddy. And the younger dealing with case.

I ain't Sugar Daddy Status as yet but I do budget like a motherfukker to keep my vices/entertainment going when I do hit out on Holiday, so whatever money is being used, is spent on us as a whole not me buying them shyt individually in the form of gifts and what's not. Plus I don't dress flashy (Own no Jewelry or brand name clothing by choice) or allude that I might be holding on to a solid chunk of change, so whatever women I meet and pull comes from the fact that they like my personality and sense of humour enough to make a go of things. Me being financially stable enough to show 'em a good time is a bonus of sorts. I hit the :mjpls: real quick when a chick tries to push me into a meal ticket type situation but to be honest, but that sort of thing comes with the territory of letting women know that you got enough money to keep the good times rolling.:yeshrug:

Why are you 28 trying to holler at 19 year olds.
Cause they swimming in the pond. :sas2: But for real, sometimes you meet up on a chick in social situations, like the way she acting, trying to holler, THEN you find out she 19.:merchant: It's up to you as an older breh to decide where you want to go from there, especially if the age reveal came out after y'all done chopped it up enough to feel each other, assuming y'all was within the same age gap. But I can only speak for myself, I mean, I don't trawl Highschools or Junior Colleges going :whoo: but if you single and out here chasing trim, you going to meet up on young chicks from time to time.

Last edited:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I tried gaming this 19-year old college dyme and her fat friend tried to pour salt on my game afterwards. shorty told me her friend was like "why are you talking to that creepy old guy?" :dahell: tryna cockblock a breh :wow:

not gonna lie my soul burned slow when she told me that :to:

You need to be young looking. If you straight up look 45 and are trying to holler at a 19 year old you are a creep, real talk :scusthov: Now if you're 33 but you look like you're 25 and you are hollering at 23-26 year olds it's ok, but you need to LOOK the part. What I don't understand is why you so hard up on getting a girl that young, that in essence is a bit creeply, plently of 28+ women with mature heads and good looking bodies, why would you actively seek out a chick doing the nae nae and snapchatting all day? :sitdown: