Older Guys: How Do You Deal With The "Creep" Label When Tryna Game Young Chicks?

WhereIsTheLove

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Glad I got a baby face , Ima be in the game for a mintues

let them know you still a playa
Wear a hat so they can't see your hairline
Get some balmain jeens and sweg

Might look a lil odd just do it with pride
Post up at the local college campus like this and you'll really feast :ohlawd:

j9rg37-i.jpg

20140601113612andrew_christian_low_armhole_sleeveless_hoodie_neon_yellow-1.jpg

You might wanna do some pull-ups so your titties won't be hanging out of the sides :whoa:

balmain-jeans-white-blue.jpg

Exercise and put on a hat
You might look a lil wierd but them hoes really love it!
:dead:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I'm 6 years older than her, you sound like you have no confidence in yourself talking like that

Nah nikka.....I sound like I"m more mature than you.

The wider the age difference between partners the more likely the event of divorce, and it starts once you get past 4 years. So good luck with that whole screwing 18 year olds thing. I aint shaming you, fukk on....but we both know you gonna try and wife and stats say that aint gonna end well :lolbron:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah nikka.....I sound like I"m more mature than you.

The wider the age difference between partners the more likely the event of divorce, and it starts once you get past 4 years. So good luck with that whole screwing 18 year olds thing. I aint shaming you, fukk on....but we both know you gonna try and wife and stats say that aint gonna end well :russell:
You said 37 and 25, thats not six years.

You sound like a loser stating that you think men only get women because of money. Another bitter ass coli dude. Who hurt you? :to:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
You said 37 and 25, thats not six years.

You sound like a loser stating that you think men only get women because of money. Another bitter ass coli dude. Who hurt you? :to:

When you an old dude trying to scheme on 18 year old broads......yes they are

Why else are they fukking with you and not the dudes on campus? You're exactly the same except for one thing :mjlol:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Thread creepy as fukk :scusthov:
28 year old man talking to a girl barely out of high school :scusthov:
What could you possibly have in common with a teenager :scusthov:
If some 30 year old dude was trying to game your 18 year daughter (:scusthov:) you'd be ready to fight that nikka

I dont even know why I'm wasting my time trying to debate nikkas who even have this mindset :pachaha:

Imagine your 18 year old daughter going off for college and bringing home some 29 year old nikka for Thanksgiving.

Silkk

Daps
When you an old dude trying to scheme on 18 year old broads......yes they are

Why else are they fukking with you and not the dudes on campus? You're exactly the same except for one thing :mjlol:
You could ask this about any woman and alter the last word. I don't think anyone compares to me, i'm not insecure.

25 is old now? :heh:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
You could ask this about any woman and alter the last word. I don't think anyone compares to me, i'm not insecure.

25 is old now? :heh:

When you trying to date 18 year olds.....yes

You're ancient to an 18 year old girl. Of course if you got money and living that corporate lifestyle it doesn't matter so much but, that just goes back to how you're being used :mjlol:

Silkk

Daps
When you trying to date 18 year olds.....yes

You're ancient to an 18 year old girl. Of course if you got money and living that corporate lifestyle it doesn't matter so much but, that just goes back to how you're being used :mjlol:
Date :hula: Sex
"18" :hula: Young chicks

You mentioned 37 so i'd assume that's your age and if so that's sad you see yourself like that. Wish you all the best tho :smile:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
U GOTA COME WIT A COUNTER .. "YA FRIEND JUS MAD SHE CANT GET THIS GROWN DICC, PROLLY STILL FUCCIN WIT THEM LIL BOYS"

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Date :hula: Sex
"18" :hula: Young chicks

You mentioned 37 so i'd assume that's your age and if so that's sad you see yourself like that. Wish you all the best tho :smile:

i'm 28 actually

cut it out. you'd hit that p*ssy once and try to wife. stop lying.

most women prefer men 0-4 years (ideally 0-2) of their age. google it. you can find outliers like you can find women dating 5"4 nikkas and nikkas working at McDonald's but, generally, it aint the case.

i'm going to sleep :salute:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I tried gaming this 19-year old college dyme and her fat friend tried to pour salt on my game afterwards. shorty told me her friend was like "why are you talking to that creepy old guy?" :dahell: tryna cockblock a breh :wow:

not gonna lie my soul burned slow when she told me that :to:

Ignore the salty girl not getting any love, step #1

Females are silly about age. I remember being 22 and this 19 year old freshman called me an my friends "old" :mjlol:

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's just a matter of how you take care of yourself and the vibe you get off. My 11 yr old son is always excited when I come get him from school or come to a function cause he says he gets more attention cause the girls complement on me so much. I still get intrest shown from 18 on up and I'm 35 but, I'm always told I look no older than 25. I mean it's cool and all if your into that type of thing but I'm married done had more than my fair share of ass in my life time so I have zero intrest. Workout get proper rest, don't abuse the liquor will do wonders for you.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I tried gaming this 19-year old college dyme and her fat friend tried to pour salt on my game afterwards. shorty told me her friend was like "why are you talking to that creepy old guy?" :dahell: tryna cockblock a breh :wow:

not gonna lie my soul burned slow when she told me that :to:
BE A GROWN MAN... that's what the young girl is letting you holla for

when some fat ugly clown ass bytch tries to get funny and says some shyt... you should have immediately hit her with:

:stopitslime: what is she mad cause a man with a career, home, car and taking care of his business is trying to show you something different? what kind of men does she date :usure: young dudes that have nothing going for them and just want to fukk and leave? that's why i respect you. cause you're not like that. YOU'RE WAY OLDER THAN YOUR AGE :dame: you know what a real man is supposed to be about and you not afraid to go get that. now lets go eat :smugdraper:

women just want a man to lead them and shyt.. be a man... say it like you got some nuts... and make her realize exactly why you the best thing that ever happened to her... but remember to lay on thick building her head up at the same time.. so she feels empowered by making her (your) decision

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
If you an older guy checking for younger females you got to understand, accept or atleast tolerate the shyt they like to roll in their circles provided the girl in question ain't trying to rub up against you 'cause she feeling you on your age, wisdom or accomplishments after fukking around with young dudes who doing them moist ass dances in the club and walking around looking like young thug or dopeboys.

shyt works for me most the time since I look young enough to be their age or slightly older and fukks with the surface level of Music and Entertainment shyt they do as well so we can connect on that.

Plus alot of these young girls really do take to an older breh once you hook that arm around their waist, 'tell 'em to get whatever the fukk they want on the menu take 'em back to your place, in a car you drove, wake 'em up in the morning and do it again. If you about that shyt, you'd come out ontop over a solid portion of younger guys who can't do that for financial reasons or don't do that 'cause they #HOH. Some proto-Sugar Daddy shyt. :shaq:

Also NEVER groan getting up off the couch. Saw an older breh do that shyt once and heard some chicks clowning him at a house party. :pachaha:
:wow:

this right here... it'll be a year and half before they realize they never even got any money or gifts... just food and trips to the house in a car that ain't theirs :banderas:

you the older man... you supposed to be smarter and more experienced at this by now. if you was bagging 18 year olds when you was 18... then how in the fukk you can't figure out what they like and desire after being on the earth an extra 10 years

they out here sneaking in and out of windows, fukking in cars, going half on hotels....

you hopping off planes from vacations, with a salary and a business on the side, and a home :win:

or maybe you're not :sas2:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Why you trying to game 19 year olds my nikka :sitdown:

I'm 24 and there ain't nothing cute about a girl who can't even get in a bar.
you do realize like 99% of playmates are under 21

this chick is 18 in this picture
8b8d5bf35105167c1cbdaa8a7994dc72.jpg

i can understand mentally not wanting to date one... but lets stop kidding ourselves with "there's no good reason..... they look 12.... i can't understand why" type of talk

we all KNOW why... cause people get worse with age