Older Guys: How Do You Deal With The "Creep" Label When Tryna Game Young Chicks?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Do you playa, ain't nothing attractive to me about girls that age. I have no problems with the ones in my bracket :yeshrug:
Word, ain't nothing attractive about this....

Parker-McKenna-Posey-1.jpg

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.

She's pretty but knowing she was under 21, I couldn't fukk with her off GP. Lots of girls just as pretty and less of a headache 21+. I get it, lame nikkas who couldn't get baddies in there early 20's catching up on teenagers who want to be edgy. Get in where you fit, shyt ain't necessary for me though. :yeshrug:

Silkk

Daps
She's pretty but knowing she was under 21, I couldn't fukk with her off GP. Lots of girls just as pretty and less of a headache 21+. I get it, lame nikkas who couldn't get baddies in there early 20's catching up on teenagers who want to be edgy. Get in where you fit, shyt ain't necessary for me though. :yeshrug:
:mjlol: im hitting 18-40, been doing so since 20.

You in houston with some of the baddest women of all ethnic backgrounds but spitting these :duck:. Either you gay or just feel like lying

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
:mjlol: im hitting 18-40, been doing so since 20.

You in houston with some of the baddest women of all ethnic backgrounds but spitting these :duck:. Either you gay or just feel like lying

I only go to spots that are 21+ and up so no ducktales here :umad:

The question is where are all these old nikkas picking up all these 19 year olds :jbhmm:

I pray to god yall not showing up to spots where you have to wear a wristband to get a drink :scust:

Dudes got a mortgage picking up freshmen at the drive thru in Wendy's :bryan:

Silkk

Daps
I only go to spots that are 21+ and up so no ducktales here :umad:

The question is where are all these old nikkas picking up all these 19 year olds :jbhmm:

I pray to god yall not showing up to spots where you have to wear a wristband to get a drink :scust:

Dudes got a mortgage picking up freshmen at the drive thru in Wendy's :bryan:
It's clear you don't go outside, shopping, out to eat, the gym, grocery stores, etc. Get ya lie on fam :manny:

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The only person who is lame is you. Chicks no matter the age will come correct if they find high value in you.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

Of course she's sexy.

Good luck holding that down when you're 37 and she's 25 though :pachaha:

Your paper better be LONGGGGGGG and even then, that really just means you're being used.

It's like you nikkas just want to be divorced :pachaha:

Don't even bother getting married....just head to divorce court and give her your shyt right now

Silkk

Daps
Of course she's sexy.

Good luck holding that down when you're 37 and she's 25 though :pachaha:

Your paper better be LONGGGGGGG and even then, that really just means you're being used.

It's like you nikkas just want to be divorced :pachaha:

Don't even bother getting married....just head to divorce court and give her your shyt right now
I'm 6 years older than her, you sound like you have no confidence in yourself talking like that