Older Guys: How Do You Deal With The "Creep" Label When Tryna Game Young Chicks?

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I'm 32(look a few years younger though) and I'm not really feeling any women under the age of 25. 18 year olds look like children to me. :scust:

I'm trying to get with the 35-44 year olds :shaq: But they all tell me that I'm too young for them.:mjcry:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I tried gaming this 19-year old college dyme and her fat friend tried to pour salt on my game afterwards. shorty told me her friend was like "why are you talking to that creepy old guy?" :dahell: tryna cockblock a breh :wow:

not gonna lie my soul burned slow when she told me that :to:

28 but i'm :flabbynsick:

look older than I am

28 isn't that old for a 19 year old who like older guys. But you said you old and ugly, so ofcourse she rejected you and seemed creepy to them. A 10 year age difference isn't much.

Most women who like older men like them to look good for their age and like for them to be (and look like they are in the beginning) financially stable or wealthy.

There are some women who don't care much about the money and just like they way that older men look. A lot of them like the idea of you all being more mature as well.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I tried gaming this 19-year old college dyme and her fat friend tried to pour salt on my game afterwards. shorty told me her friend was like "why are you talking to that creepy old guy?" :dahell: tryna cockblock a breh :wow:

Yeah always best not to talk to a chick with a friend there. They are always bound to cock block. It's their nature. I look young for my age, so most young chicks I'm in my late 20's when I'm in my mad late 30's :lolbron: I haven't got the creepy old guy label......yet

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Honestly it depends on your appearance. And physical shape.

I don't get the creep label.

Hell women my age don't go for me because they think I'm younger.

I get more attention from younger women. Mainly Hispanic and Asian chicks.

So no :mjpls: huh? :sas2:

Sorry I had to do that. :pachaha: Young chicks I get the most attention from is the Latinas. They really don't give a fukk. :ehh:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
mayne you "age appropriate" nikkas on here kill me :mjlol:

like if some 18-year old dyme was throwin p*ssy at you you'd refuse because yall "have nuthin in common" :mjlol: wooord? :ohhh:

I could understand old bitter chicks hating on older men tryna get with younger women, but when other men do its just :mindblown: to me. yall are either clowns sipping that feminist mantra of "age-appropriate-ness" or just hypocrites :umad:

MWinn

Pro
Daps

Lol now I want to know what you were lookin like, creepin on the young girls smh :shaq: Do you think You look creepy tho?

MWinn

Pro
Daps
You've gotta just accept you're a creep I guess. Happened to me recently:yeshrug:

:pachaha: what do yall look like! Making yourselves sound horrible, I bet it's not that you look old, it's probably just the attire.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
mayne you "age appropriate" nikkas on here kill me :mjlol:

like if some 18-year old dyme was throwin p*ssy at you you'd refuse because yall "have nuthin in common" :mjlol: wooord? :ohhh:

I could understand old bitter chicks hating on older men tryna get with younger women, but when other men do its just :mindblown: to me. yall are either clowns sipping that feminist mantra of "age-appropriate-ness" or just hypocrites :umad:
This right here. Muthafukkas stay being hypocrites to look good on a damn message board. :mjlol: I smashed a 21 y/o chick a few months ago. Then last month a sexy lil 19 petite thang got the hulk smash that works at my job (works in different department). It's not about creepy or looks necessarily. A lot of older women still got it. It's the fukking baggage that most older men don't want to deal. The whole getting to know you for upteen months to get the p*ssy, when she let IDK how many fools get that snappy nappy dugout quick over the years.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
This right here. Muthafukkas stay being hypocrites to look good on a damn message board. :mjlol: I smashed a 21 y/o chick a few months ago. Then last month a sexy lil 19 petite thang got the hulk smash that works at my job (works in different department). It's not about creepy or looks necessarily. A lot of older women still got it. It's the fukking baggage that most older men don't want to deal. The whole getting to know you for upteen months to get the p*ssy, when she let IDK how many fools get that snappy nappy dugout quick over the years.

real fukking talk :lawd:

single older women tend to be a bit..."unhinged" (especially if they don't have kids and that biological clock is ticking). an older breh told me a long time ago never mess with a 40+ woman with no kids. they're all next-level crazy without exception. :whoa:

then they try and play that born-again virgin card :dahell: nah bytch you threw out your virtue in your 20's when you let countless nikkas smash & dash tryna live out your sex in the city fantasy lifestyle. don't try and play that good girl bullshyt now :mjpls: