Older Guys: How Do You Deal With The "Creep" Label When Tryna Game Young Chicks?

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Glad I got a baby face , Ima be in the game for a mintues

let them know you still a playa
Wear a hat so they can't see your hairline
Get some balmain jeens and sweg

Might look a lil odd just do it with pride
Post up at the local college campus like this and you'll really feast :ohlawd:

j9rg37-i.jpg

20140601113612andrew_christian_low_armhole_sleeveless_hoodie_neon_yellow-1.jpg

You might wanna do some pull-ups so your titties won't be hanging out of the sides :whoa:

balmain-jeans-white-blue.jpg

Exercise and put on a hat
You might look a lil wierd but them hoes really love it!

you really dress like that nikka?:patrice::scust::mjlol:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Me: I'm this age

The average bytch: stop lyin :usure:

....or...

The average bytch: I like older guys :shaq:

....or...

The average bytch: I was in a ltr with a guy your age.

Vampire life. :blessed:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Word, ain't nothing attractive about this....

Parker-McKenna-Posey-1.jpg

Let that young Heffa give me any signals and I'm disappointing her whole fam by knocking her up.

Like bytch fuk yo future we making these pretty ass babies!!

I got the money

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
you do realize like 99% of playmates are under 21

this chick is 18 in this picture
8b8d5bf35105167c1cbdaa8a7994dc72.jpg

i can understand mentally not wanting to date one... but lets stop kidding ourselves with "there's no good reason..... they look 12.... i can't understand why" type of talk

we all KNOW why... cause people get worse with age
Sorry I would smash without hesitation. Maybe these dudes can't get one maybe that is why they are on this self righteous tip. Nobody is saying date and marry. I don't where muthafukkas are getting that from. I would hope most older dudes are smashin for a minute and bouncing away. They young, they trying to have fun. Plus they will forget about you with the quickness since social media got them gassed up, less chance of stalking. :ehh:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Let that young Heffa give me any signals and I'm disappointing her whole fam by knocking her up.

Like bytch fuk yo future we making these pretty ass babies!!

I got the money
I aint knockin shyt up. :whoa: You on your own with that one playa. But that chick I do feel creepy about since I remember here when she was like 6. Tha'ts the baby on that show My Wife and Kids. Can easily erase it out my mind and still smash though.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
it doesn't really matter how you look. most young people want to date within their age group because they share generational history and are just at a different mental level. 18-19 year old men are completely different from 32 year old men. they look different, they act different, they're "cooler" to 18 year old girls. there's always the exception but OP would have more luck dating 22-25 year old if he wants to go younger.
Most 18-22 yr girls are ALWAYS trying to be with older guys. They clown the shyt out of dudes their age. Look at this forum and site..you got all these young nyggas begging for advice on how to keep a dyme chick or get their attention or that it's RARE for them to come across attractive white girls and not greasy fat ones that try to game them.

Daps
She would have cockblocked anyway.

Probably wanted your jock to herself, tbqh. Young girls do nothing but tell guys their age how great older guys are and older women do nothing but prey on young guys, because all the guys they grew up with are feasting on younger girls who only want to make younger guys jealous. You're fine, f*ck these dumb ass replies.

no, old ladies spend all they time on younger guys because no guys they age wanna old bytch

all they can get is a thirsty young dude just happy to be smashing a "cougar"

ive had a few, they were sexy as hell but never fails- the p*ssy is blown out when they over 40 with grown kids

Last edited:

4fossa

All Star
Daps
I'm 25 but since I'm lookless and akward af sometimes. I've already been in that situation OP said lol

I just take the L and move on...

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
BE A GROWN MAN... that's what the young girl is letting you holla for

when some fat ugly clown ass bytch tries to get funny and says some shyt... you should have immediately hit her with:

:stopitslime: what is she mad cause a man with a career, home, car and taking care of his business is trying to show you something different? what kind of men does she date :usure: young dudes that have nothing going for them and just want to fukk and leave? that's why i respect you. cause you're not like that. YOU'RE WAY OLDER THAN YOUR AGE :dame: you know what a real man is supposed to be about and you not afraid to go get that. now lets go eat :smugdraper:

women just want a man to lead them and shyt.. be a man... say it like you got some nuts... and make her realize exactly why you the best thing that ever happened to her... but remember to lay on thick building her head up at the same time.. so she feels empowered by making her (your) decision
Breh stop giving this game away. shyt will just fly over their heads.

That why I go for women in their 30s cause women that are 22-27 are worthless. No games
:russ: y'all nikkas kill me man. Women with less overall baggage and still in their physical prime are worthless compared to 30s. Only on thecoli:mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
no old ladies soend all they time on yiunger guys because no guys they age wanna old bytch all they can get is a thirsty young dude kust happy to be smashing a "cougar"

ive had a few, they werw sexy as hell but never fails the p*ssy is blown out when they over 40 with grown kids
fukking with a cougar right now as well as some younger... some my age too.. fukk it... live life like you gonna die tomorrow

look brehs... just have fun out here.. BE SAFE... but have fun out here

same old bytches like "ewwww you messing with a young girl" is the same 40 year old bytches in the bar, hanging all over some young dikk, tired of their old ass man... wanting some young dikk to validate they still got it and fukk them like they been missing for 20 years..

same young bytches like "ewwwww you're a creep" would throw their mom in a volcano for a night with Leo, lebron, idris or any of these old ass nikkas... same bytches fukking some married man cause he got paper... same bytches fukking their professor, same bytches fukking their boss

its your dikk/p*ssy... do with it what you choose.. the next person looking down on you, ain't doing shyt for your life, so why care what they got to say... do you

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Baby face gang we in here :banderas:
We can eat till we 40 :youngsabo:

But we get carded everywhere we go :mjcry:
And people ask us about high school championship games :stopitslime:
And we have to grow a beard to gain respect :francis:

Take the good with the bad :yeshrug:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:russ:

81d363c6e53f4d890c6ab1ca778efcda.gif
[/spoiler
:mjlol: I don't like to laugh at kids eating it, but got damn...
We have XP to run different levels of game after years of trial and error and trenchwork dealing with what works and doesn't with dating....

If OP portrays himself as Soccer Dad, then that certainly comes off as creepy. Dress the part as appearance is what will win the day for you, tailored or form-fitting gear with a little bling, money clip, and ride will win over a many 19-year old. Their male counterparts simply don't have the resources that a near-30 year old man has, therefore you have the advantage. A 20-year old's best game is to "Netfilx and Chill"......2 a 19-year old girl, 2 for 25 at Applebee's will make you a man, Unlimited Soup and Salad at Olive Garden makes you a legend, and have your own crib makes you immortal....

Older brehs should, but some of these guys never really changed their scripts since they were successful in their teens and twenties and expect the shyt they used to do with girls their age back then, to work with these young chicks now, but that's for them to figure out.:pachaha:

As an older dude messing with a younger female you gotta play up your perceived strengths which mainly fall into either the wisdom or wealth category. If you got money, dress like it and spend it. If you mature/stable enough, she'll gravitate towards that. Not saying younger guys can't provide stable emotional and financial shelters for women, but the majority of chicks that give older dudes a chance ain't been experiencing that shyt out in the streets so when they finally work themselves into dating an older guy, worrying about if you got grey hair on ya balls, can fukk for more than 15 minutes, using pills and if she can cash ya pension cheque and you show her that 30 year old dudes gotta higher chance of having their shyt together...they fall hard for that shyt, especially if they was naive to that shyt before.

As you said, a car, a crib, get her want she wants on the restaurant menu and if you have it like that, shopping or maybe a feasible vacation?
vince-carter-says-its-over-o.gif

You get boosts if you ain't got no injuries and ain't look :flabbynsick: too 'cause if you knocking it down like the young cats out there AND you got the resources, chances are she ain't going nowhere.
And as one breh said, the creepy shyt only comes up if you a stalker type cat, acting all clingy like you don't get play or just dress/act like an oddball who's trying to simp his way into cheeks, which ain't a good look when you older 'cause if she has a wee bit of aggressiveness about her, she going to exploit your ass like you a pensioner. :ufdup: Seen it happen too many times.

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:wow:

this right here... it'll be a year and half before they realize they never even got any money or gifts... just food and trips to the house in a car that ain't theirs :banderas:

you the older man... you supposed to be smarter and more experienced at this by now. if you was bagging 18 year olds when you was 18... then how in the fukk you can't figure out what they like and desire after being on the earth an extra 10 years

they out here sneaking in and out of windows, fukking in cars, going half on hotels....

you hopping off planes from vacations, with a salary and a business on the side, and a home :win:

or maybe you're not :sas2:

:mjlol:
When you pick up a younger chick who's been doing that sort of shyt and she sees you can afford a rental for two weeks, a villa in a gated community, dinners out everynight, clubbing, drinking or the odd theme park, even if she knew you had about 8+ year over her, she ain't looking to fukk that up even if she knows it's for a minute. I swear, sometimes when I pull younger chicks on Holiday and hear 'em telling me sob stories about how young guys ain't shyt and about how they got smashed and dashed without a ride and food by young dudes on that #HOH tip :skip: ; just makes an older breh with a bit of decency and a commendable budget for entertaining chicks' job even easier, ain't no way you can't eat out here despite the age gap and in some cases looks.
Remember when I took a younger chick I pulled in Florida to a decent Steak house and she was like

:deadmanny: