Older Guys: How Do You Deal With The "Creep" Label When Tryna Game Young Chicks?

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
18 ain't grown:ohhh:

Yet if this "kid" blew your head off, should she be charged as a kid? :ohhh:

is 18 legally an adult? i don't know

but this dude near 30 messing with girls who a year or 2 ago would get him YEARS in prison and probably looked like a kid

date girls who were just born when you was starting middle school brehs

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Younger women love me, I have no clue why that is. And when I was younger older chicks loved me.

I don't think I've dated anyone my age or with in 3 years range, the closest was 4 if I can remember correctly.

At this point age doesn't matter to me to much older or younger. Clearly women within my age range on some BS.

Also 1st thing is you never hit on a chick younger than you 1st. If she's feeling you it's a wrap.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

but this dude near 30 messing with girls who a year or 2 ago would get him YEARS in prison and probably looked like a kid

If that same 18 year old murder someone in cold blood would you try them as an adult or kid?

I don't understand the US sometimes "date who you want and experience all the greatness of dating.... unless they are older or younger than you....then :scust:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

I personally would never date a bytch that young but I would fukk. I try to not judge what the next nikka is doing tho cuz a lot of people could like my life and point fingers as well.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I personally would never date a bytch that young but I would fukk. I try to not judge what the next nikka is doing tho cuz a lot of people could like my life and point fingers as well.

lol
it's just cause of the ages they are now

if he was 38 and she was 29 it'd be different

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Thread creepy as fukk :scusthov:
28 year old man talking to a girl barely out of high school :scusthov:
What could you possibly have in common with a teenager :scusthov:
If some 30 year old dude was trying to game your 18 year old daughter (:scusthov:) you'd be ready to fight that nikka

Last edited: