Ok, This Redpill Crap is Actually Being Spread on Facebook?!

Daps
Blame feminism. They became “liberated” and took their clothes off and turned to “sexual freedom”. Now they’re being judged accordingly now that a reaction to all that (red pill) is starting to sprout…
Everyone is judged for promiscuity. You said red pill is about men finding good women and trying to avoid certain women through learning female nature and now you're saying if a woman doesn't fukk instantly men should leave. Doesn't make sense.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Lazy trash content anyone can do. No one takes them serious but losers who are deep in it.

Women would have content for decades if they did the same lazy content:sas1:.

Self improvement should have nothing to do with women or relationships with women other than your family.

Self improvement is pretty basic knowledge, the audience red pill draws in is not men wanting to improve. All this content does is open women's eyes and gives them exact easy tips on men to avoid and weed out.

I see the demographic on the videos, mostly old men. If most of these channels did a poll it would be men 28+.

Andrew Tate is the only one who had young men caring about self improvement "red pill" and people don't consider him red pill. Young women have stopped giving men the time of day for more reasons than one, and chose other self fulfilling things and now both sides are doing the same thing. I find both sides of the spectrum to be good, people should live in ways that are fulfilling to them not what society wants or expects.
The og kevin samuels talked a lot about self improvement also, the clips that went viral would be about women cause they never could take self improvement and would argue back.

Made the great content tho

Daps
The og kevin samuels talked a lot about self improvement also, the clips that went viral would be about women cause they never could take self improvement and would argue back.

Made the great content tho
Didn't know this.

I think most of these red pill youtubers are trying to sell courses and other things like fitness programs, the shytting on women and red pill talking points is a good marketing ploy right now and brings a lot of good and bad attention.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Didn't know this.

I think most of these red pill youtubers are trying to sell courses and other things like fitness programs, the shytting on women and red pill talking points is a good marketing ploy right now and brings a lot of good and bad attention.
Yea Kevin samuels use to shyt on men. Tell men in they 20s to work 60 hours a week, don’t focus on women until they stable and own a home, into they career.

He would try give women game about what the men they deemed high value would want. Stuff like a fit women, can she cook, does she have kids, cooperative ect. And they would all give push back and talk about they money and education and he would tell them the truth, don’t no men of value care about that shyt

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
All your examples are right, all my examples are wrong. I can show proof and videos of everything I said.

Emotional. Troll :russell: .

Subjugating people in another country for 1,000+ years is your example of women getting in line and following men. If it weren't for religion most people wouldn't "be in line" or follow anything.
Nah you do what all detractors do. Purposely misrepresent what you don’t want to believe. As red pill goes up feminism goes down. And it falls completely away when you don’t have the support of the govt propping it up..

Historically speaking women have always followed men. Men make the rules and gather the resources women reaped the benefits. Men were expected to defend women and children with their lives, women were not(if men were around).

Proved my whole point in one sentence. This isn't about self-improvement at all, it's about controlling women because they don't want to be under your thumb and have lives of their own to live.
You can only “live your own life” because of men. Who’s more capable of building shelter? Hunting? Who’s more capable of gathering resources? Who’s more capable of defend said resources?

Men have set up a society that does the heavy lifting for you. And that’s what causes you to think you don’t need a man. When there’s no policeman/govt to step up for you when you’re in need/danger, we’ll see if you can do all those things as a single woman
The more I stopped seeing women put up with bullshyt, the more red pill content I seen. It's all reactionary.
What you call “bullshyt” is what allowed humanity to come to this point. Every society lived by laid out roles that the man and women were expected to fulfill until cacs came along and introduced feminism because it would break up the family structure, add more people into the work force (and lower wages) and allow more people to be taxed…
Most are older men. Yes you can. When I casually see these types of videos pop up, the channel usually belongs to an older man with a bunch of older men in the comments. Young people have more important things to do.
You can say the same thing about every other form of subjugation.
There’s people of all ages talking about redpill. If you don’t see it then you don’t see it. But there’s young dudes making content all over YouTube and tik tok.

And no when men are pushed far enough they revolt. When pressure is put on women they fall in line. It is what it is. Just wait till you see the pressure go up and all that “men ain’t shyt” and “I don’t need no man” goes out the window

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Everyone is judged for promiscuity. You said red pill is about men finding good women and trying to avoid certain women through learning female nature and now you're saying if a woman doesn't fukk instantly men should leave. Doesn't make sense.
Men aren’t judged the same as women m when it comes to promiscuity. A key that unlocks many different locks is more valuable than a lock that can be unlocked by many different keys

You only have feminism to blame for the expectations changing. Before feminism women guarded their bodies till they got somewhat of a committment. So no man met a woman and expected instant sex. Once feminism hit, they took off their clothes and claimed sexual freedom. And now men aren’t willing to invest time and resources into a woman that gave up or may have gave up her body to a man that invested very little.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
You’re….taking this a little too seriously. TF? If it’s the pre-relationship stage what am I hiding from a man who hasn’t committed to me?
Am I supposed to assume he is telling me about every woman he is approaching, number he’s getting while he hasn’t officially asked me to be with him?
If he decides to be a “passport bro” for the weekend I’m gonna know about that, too?

WTF do you expect from a woman during the “talking stage” when you aren’t even sure you want to be with yet LMAO
See this is prime example why men and women aint the same. Women think giving up the p*ssy too early devalues them to a man they seek commitment from. Men want the p*ssy at any stage talking, dating, relationship etc.

I think the issue arises because women get horny and just wanna fukk too but the problem is yall don't want commitment from every guy yall fukk. Men who give out commitment get mad hearing this and that other men were just able to fukk but those men also gotta think that this woman is giving them essentially what's in her mind long term access to her p*ssy, emotional support, doing favors etc. And adding to their peace in life. I think if a woman isn't doing that stuff for you and you're in a relationship that's worse.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
There's a lot to unpack in that statement. I'll just say that vetting someone for casual sex Is not the same as vetting someone for a relationship where there's more at stake.

Dude is probably frustrated because women can get casual sex easier than men can. But I get it, according to these recent studies a third of men under 30 have not had sex and 60% of men in their 20s are single lol.

Women are getting more choosy Time to legalize prostitution or you're going to have a lot of sexually frustrated angry men around and that is not good

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Can you see why women are upset when they find out that some women always get wined and dined while they are only invited over for Netflix and chill?”

It’s the same. Ppl have to figure out where they stand with someone they’re interested in.

Naw, a decent woman isn’t busting it open for a stranger just because he’s cute, but you should be able to sense when she’s attracted to you.

Naw, a smart man isn’t spending $300 on the first dates, but if he’s at least somewhat into you he’s going to treat you like a lady and take you on proper dates.

Or you can transform into the type of man woman can’t resist or the type of woman men throw money at 🤷🏾‍♀️

It is what it is

This doesn't make sense, though. It's literally the opposite.

When I value a woman and can see a future with her, that woman gets more of what she wants. I'll buy her dinner, plan nice dates, and I'll wait longer for sex than I would if I think that's how she generally operates WITH EVERYONE.

I value you as a woman = you get more of the things that women tend to want/what you want.

It's literally the opposite in the situation you mentioned for women.

I value you as a man = you get less of the things that you want as a man.

Some women don't seem to understand that, for good men, we look at you with the fundamental question of "Can I feel good about a choice to make this woman's needs a priority in my life? Can I feel good about taking on the stress and responsibility that involves? Can I feel good about making that commitment not just with her, but with the government handing out the marriage license and potentially coming for my $ down the line."

Knowing that a woman actually holds back from you the more you seem capable of taking on that responsibility...huge, huge turn off. When I was younger, I would dog women out for this.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This doesn't make sense, though. It's literally the opposite.

When I value a woman and can see a future with her, that woman gets more of what she wants. I'll buy her dinner, plan nice dates, and I'll wait longer for sex than I would if I think that's how she generally operates WITH EVERYONE.

I value you as a woman = you get more of the things that women tend to want/what you want.

It's literally the opposite in the situation you mentioned for women.

I value you as a man = you get less of thethings that you want as a man.

these femcels don't actually know men this is why this stuff is a shocker and "only on the internet" as if everyone isn't on their phone all day lol

Daps
Nah you do what all detractors do. Purposely misrepresent what you don’t want to believe. As red pill goes up feminism goes down. And it falls completely away when you don’t have the support of the govt propping it up..

Historically speaking women have always followed men. Men make the rules and gather the resources women reaped the benefits. Men were expected to defend women and children with their lives, women were not(if men were around).
What does that have to do with the very real examples I gave? I really can't decipher anything you're trying to say :palm:.

You think as men get more aggressive/mad, become more single, become more intolerable, shoot up more places, commit more crimes feminism will just up and go away.:mjlol: I personally do not believe half of the human population will stop defending their own human rights because bitter groups of people online exist.
You can only “live your own life” because of men. Who’s more capable of building shelter? Hunting? Who’s more capable of gathering resources? Who’s more capable of defend said resources?

Men have set up a society that does the heavy lifting for you. And that’s what causes you to think you don’t need a man. When there’s no policeman/govt to step up for you when you’re in need/danger, we’ll see if you can do all those things as a single woman
You're only breathing on this earth because of a woman.

We're in the year 2023, a woman or even a trans person could easily be the reason your house has electricity in it. A society built by men doesn't make it a society without issues, we know this. In your own words, men created and do everything so there should be some responsibility or blame for the down fall of society.

The things I said and the things you're responding with aren't correlating.

What you call “bullshyt” is what allowed humanity to come to this point. Every society lived by laid out roles that the man and women were expected to fulfill until cacs came along and introduced feminism because it would break up the family structure, add more people into the work force (and lower wages) and allow more people to be taxed…
What I call bullshyt is out of pocket things nobody should have to deal with.

Men don't want to put up with bs, women don't either and are now refusing because being single is a lot better than being miserable.

There’s people of all ages talking about redpill. If you don’t see it then you don’t see it. But there’s young dudes making content all over YouTube and tik tok.
I'm on tiktok, i rarely see the content you're talking about unless it has to do with fitness or those little divorce court clips. I see young women on there trashing that content more than anything especially when Andrew tate came out.

And no when men are pushed far enough they revolt. When pressure is put on women they fall in line. It is what it is. Just wait till you see the pressure go up and all that “men ain’t shyt” and “I don’t need no man” goes out the window
Just because you're personally angry and your life didn't go the way you wanted it to go in a society built by men, doesn't mean women's independence in the united states will be taken away. Fantasize about it but It won't happen.

Red piller's don't want to "orbit" women and think opening a door for a woman makes you a simp but they also want women to need them :palm:. Seeing what goes in the in the world it's hard pretty to be clueless why women say men aren't shyt, your comments in this thread could be fuel for that.

Daps
Men aren’t judged the same as women m when it comes to promiscuity.
Not true. A traditional woman seeks out a traditional man. A person who sleeps around is considered someone who lacks self control, man or woman. Most women who are traditional would not seek out a man who sleeps around. If you're promiscuous expect to attract promiscuity in your partner.

A key that unlocks many different locks is more valuable than a lock that can be unlocked by many different keys
Sounds like a corrupt or bad key.

You only have feminism to blame for the expectations changing. Before feminism women guarded their bodies till they got somewhat of a committment. So no man met a woman and expected instant sex. Once feminism hit, they took off their clothes and claimed sexual freedom. And now men aren’t willing to invest time and resources into a woman that gave up or may have gave up her body to a man that invested very little.
What would have changed? People who say women should be boxed in for their sexuality and simply fukking and enjoying sex are why the sexual revolution happened in the first place.

Women always had sex, men always had sex, this is the only time in history where people talk openly about sex. So many millennials were born because of one night stands, so much music about no strings attached sex before the 2000's, Men making advances and expecting sex isn't something new:mjlol: unless you have no clue about life outside of the internet. The only thing you can say is new in the dating scene itself is women wanting wanting a bag and investment before fukking.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
See this is prime example why men and women aint the same. Women think giving up the p*ssy too early devalues them to a man they seek commitment from. Men want the p*ssy at any stage talking, dating, relationship etc.

I think the issue arises because women get horny and just wanna fukk too but the problem is yall don't want commitment from every guy yall fukk. Men who give out commitment get mad hearing this and that other men were just able to fukk but those men also gotta think that this woman is giving them essentially what's in her mind long term access to her p*ssy, emotional support, doing favors etc. And adding to their peace in life. I think if a woman isn't doing that stuff for you and you're in a relationship that's worse.
But not every woman is having casual relationships. That’s my point.

Daps
It's very confusing because women are often told 2 different things.

If women have sex too early they're a whore who would do it with anyone and are presumed to have a body count in the 100s. If women have sex "too late" they're an ungrateful prude. :palm:

You can't win sometimes. People just need to focus on who they're compatible with, be upfront, and stop forcing it.