Ok, This Redpill Crap is Actually Being Spread on Facebook?!

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Lazy trash content anyone can do. No one takes them serious but losers who are deep in it.

Women would have content for decades if they did the same lazy content:sas1:.
I don’t care if anyone can do it. One thing good about social media is it exposes peoples thinking and that helps men move accordingly.

There have been women talking about kill all men and abort black fetuses on social media so as I said before, put the cape down
:coffee:

Self improvement should have nothing to do with women or relationships with women other than your family.

Self improvement is pretty basic knowledge, the audience red pill draws in is not men wanting to improve. All this content does is open women's eyes and gives them exact easy tips on men to avoid and weed out.
Is this a woman I’m speaking with? Most boys became intertwined with women from a young age. A better approach is to use their youth to situate themselves in a path that will make their life as easy as possible then when that’s situated focus on picking the right women to start a family with.

And women follow men my guy. If all men tomorrow decided to go left so would women. Common sense
I see the demographic on the videos, mostly old men. If most of these channels did a poll it would be men 28+.

Andrew Tate is the only one who had young men caring about self improvement "red pill" and people don't consider him red pill. Young women have stopped giving men the time of day for more reasons than one, and chose other self fulfilling things and now both sides are doing the same thing. I find both sides of the spectrum to be good, people should live in ways that are fulfilling to them not what society wants or expects.
Theres absolutely no way of knowing demographics of videos. You’re just capping to make a point that’s not there..

Yea when the govt is playing daddy/husband to women they can move how they’re moving. As soon as that’s not happening they fall back in line. Afghanistan is proof. They were pushing feminism but as soon as the govt that supported that mess went down they fell back in line with the culture. Same thing will happen here it just hasn’t reached here yet

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
A fat woman should expect the same treatment a more fit women got on a date. Full tab payed, 2+ dates, playing it cool.

If you don't think both sides have the right to complain, idc. Your point makes no sense, sounds like you live online.

A fat woman can expect whatever she wants. She most likely won’t get the caliber of man a fit woman gets.

I’m not talking about complaints, I’m talking about the 5’5 man not investing in things someone else got for free. That is great advice for that man. If he comes across a woman that’s making him pay for something that someone else got for free, keep it moving,

Tell me when this is gonna happen.... :russell:

These people are constantly talking about women, worried about women, chasing after women, angry about women living their lives. Clearly the stop orbiting women talking point doesn't happen irl unless you have no choice.

The rise of red pill is evidence that it’s here. It’s not going anywhere either, it will only reach more and more people.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Hate to be that guy but that post without all the red pill shyt like Chad is highly accurate. It's a reality men have been aware of before red pill. Sexual chemistry and how one man will get easy what another works hard for.

Difference is a normal man learns to understand that sexual chemistry matters and determines a lot, then seeks it out. Meanwhile red pill dude thinks all women are just malicious and just running game. Regardless that scenario plays out every day. The bad boy that makes her exited vs the stable provider she grew to like... Who getting laid first on average?
I feel you, but it’s similar to the dynamic of the nice/boring girls getting played to the side until some guy decides to stop dating the women he’s really attracted to, to be with the sensible choice 🤷🏾‍♀️

If you sense that’s what is going on, move around until you encounter a woman who is actually attracted to you.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Are red pill losers creating solutions, or are they just giving men a place where they can push all the blame onto others despite being a terrible person in the mirror? The "self help" image isn't too big compared to their demonize women for not wanting you. These videos and talking points create a cycle easing into women having more and more reason to hate men.

Ahhh, so another feminine response. Idk if you were ever taught this, but you never answer a question with a question. Let’s try that again.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
@Everythingg thats an LSA troll you’re engaging. Don’t give it any attention.

All of them are folding like pretzels

:dead:

A lot of beatboxing and moving of the goal post. Replies in bad faith.

They want you to be confused so you keep doing it. A universal woman code.

Keep blaming men, no accountability.

“don’t compare yourself”

Uhhh… these boys were lied to, they want what everyone wants, they’re competitive. But it’s fine they can all keep playing games and wonder why in a few years the scale is going to go in the other direction.

Daps
I don’t care if anyone can do it. One thing good about social media is it exposes peoples thinking and that helps men move accordingly.

There have been women talking about kill all men and abort black fetuses on social media so as I said before, put the cape down
:coffee:
I agree that social media exposed these idiots on both sides. There are men in these spaces talking about going to other countries to take advantage of young girls, people setting up a camera to talk about being similar to R kelly proudly posting it online for their audience, men talking about not wanting daughters because other men will prey on them, videos of men trying to inch their way into women's apartments or spaces to rape them, Incels celebrating women being killed. Most of the examples involved themselves in the red pill movement someway. So who really should be the ones with exposed videos and lazy content exposing others? It only makes sense.

Red pill is worst than the people they're trying to "expose." Acting all high and mighty doesn't mean you aren't a terrible person. I often hear the talking pint about single mom's being bad, but they also tell men to chase after women for sex and risk pregnancy. The talking point is single mom's are bad but they There's no logic in that statement and they create the same thing they hate.

It's not about self improvement, never has been.

Is this a woman I’m speaking with? Most boys became intertwined with women from a young age. A better approach is to use their youth to situate themselves in a path that will make their life as easy as possible then when that’s situated focus on picking the right women to start a family with.

And women follow men my guy. If all men tomorrow decided to go left so would women. Common sense

Generally men follow women, women follow men they're in love with. Most men won't go to bars or parties unless women are there.

Theres absolutely no way of knowing demographics of videos. You’re just capping to make a point that’s not there..
Yes there is, when I see influencer guru's their comments and fans are mostly made up of younger women. Same can be said here. Average red piller is an older man.

Yea when the govt is playing daddy/husband to women they can move how they’re moving. As soon as that’s not happening they fall back in line. Afghanistan is proof. They were pushing feminism but as soon as the govt that supported that mess went down they fell back in line with the culture. Same thing will happen here it just hasn’t reached here yet
When you're threatened to be killed or jailed for free speech ofc you're gonna "fall into line." What is your point? You can say that about everyone but cac's.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Thats just women reacting. She's not saying some, go manipulate men into getting their wallet and men only want nice girls shyt.

Believe it or not Andrew tate and idiots like him were a good thing, he allowed young women to see misogyny still exists and that no one is void of it. Men like this put a bad taste in any woman's mouth.
And yet people like andrew tate CONSTANTLY have women around him:jbhmm:

Daps
A fat woman can expect whatever she wants. She most likely won’t get the caliber of man a fit woman gets.

I’m not talking about complaints, I’m talking about the 5’5 man not investing in things someone else got for free. That is great advice for that man. If he comes across a woman that’s making him pay for something that someone else got for free, keep it moving,
Same with a short man. People often compromise when choosing people like that for a reason. A fat woman shouldn't invest into someone who doesn't give them the same treatment then.
In a real life situation how would you be able to tell what someone else got that you didn't get :mjlol:? see how you're contradicting yourself, these men are watching red pill to find a good woman and learn female nature, but if she also doesn't sleep with you within a date or 2 leave her alone you investment isn't going anywhere :dead:. This is all red pill is about. You're giving an amazing example.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
All of them are folding like pretzels

A lot of beatboxing and moving of the goal post. Replies in bad faith.

They want you to be confused so you keep doing it. A universal woman code.

Keep blaming men, no accountability.

“don’t compare yourself”

Uhhh… these boys were lied to, they want what everyone wants, they’re competitive. But it’s fine they can all keep playing games and wonder why in a few years the scale is going to go in the other direction.

Its 2023 and more younger men aren't even taking girls out to dinner dates anymore like that. They see simping and tricking as an old man's thing.

Daps
Ahhh, so another feminine response. Idk if you were ever taught this, but you never answer a question with a question. Let’s try that again.
You sound feminine and emotional.

"My way or the highway :dead:."

Can't refute the point leave it alone.