Ok, This Redpill Crap is Actually Being Spread on Facebook?!

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's truly truly a sickening concept to me, that in 2023 we are still using these religious based, puritanical views about sex.

The amount of shame based role enforcement culturally is just depressing. My friends do it. Women do it. They will sleep with someone and then call them a whore. They will call someone a whore when she sleeps with someone else, and not them. They will call someone a whore because they fukked on the first date, they will call them a gold digger if they wait a month. Women will call their homie a whore if she has sex with someone they wanted. Or without being in a relationship.

I just try to be as honest, and open, and considerate as I can be, which isn't always sexy in the immediate, but helps build long term relationships of all kinds.

you want to hear some funny shyt, is that when I was younger, I thought most people had like honest and reflective conversations about expectations and sex ad treated each other with respect, I had no idea it mostly wasn't like that.

meaning that before I sleep with someone I want to at least touch on what we both expect, and what we are expecting, at least address it.

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Life imitates Twitter
/thread

This logic has existed well before any ‘red pill’ social media. The bigger issue is now people are throwing any firm stance as a man into being ‘incel’ talk

And the example given is, obviously, true :hhh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's truly truly a sickening concept to me, that in 2023 we are still using these religious based, puritanical views about sex.

The amount of shame based role enforcement culturally is just depressing. My friends do it. Women do it. They will sleep with someone and then call them a whore. They will call someone a whore when she sleeps with someone else, and not them. They will call someone a whore because they fukked on the first date, they will call them a gold digger if they wait a month.

I just try to be as honest, and open, and considerate as I can be, which isn't always sexy in the immediate, but helps build long term relationships of all kinds.

nikka shut the fukk up

all that bullshyt you talking has lead to nothing but STDs and b*stard children reading havoc on society.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This doesn't make sense, though. It's literally the opposite.

When I value a woman and can see a future with her, that woman gets more of what she wants. I'll buy her dinner, plan nice dates, and I'll wait longer for sex than I would if I think that's how she generally operates WITH EVERYONE.

I value you as a woman = you get more of the things that women tend to want/what you want.

It's literally the opposite in the situation you mentioned for women.

I value you as a man = you get less of the things that you want as a man.

Some women don't seem to understand that, for good men, we look at you with the fundamental question of "Can I feel good about a choice to make this woman's needs a priority in my life? Can I feel good about taking on the stress and responsibility that involves? Can I feel good about making that commitment not just with her, but with the government handing out the marriage license and potentially coming for my $ down the line."

Knowing that a woman actually holds back from you the more you seem capable of taking on that responsibility...huge, huge turn off. When I was younger, I would dog women out for this.
I actually understand this. What I’m saying is if you get that sense then leave her alone.

On the real, there are couples will say they slept together rather quickly and it all worked out.

The point is, though, as a woman, that isn’t a wise chance to take. Imagine sleeping with everyone who took you to dinner 2x? You would never tell your daughter, sister, etc to move like that.

I am VERY health conscious so I personally don’t move like that. Other women I know are like that as well. Chicks who don’t care about their reproductive health may move differently.
It’s great when my gynecologist smiles and consistently confirms there are no issues because I’m not out here moving recklessly 🤷🏾‍♀️

If you meet a woman who seems like she’s slanging that thing around town and holding out on YOU, just keep it pushing.

And yes, physical attraction is a factor. So a guy should put in the work to be more attractive if he wants to increase the chances of attracting women who are drawn to him naturally.

Same way I have to understand my shining personality and kind heart are virtually invisible to men if they’re packed in a size 20 body with a gut 🤷🏾‍♀️

My point is every chick isn’t out here sleeping with men just because they find them attractive.
Are there women like that? Sure. And you can probably sense who they are when you encounter them.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

The amount of shame based role enforcement culturally is just depressing. My friends do it. Women do it. They will sleep with someone and then call them a whore. They will call someone a whore when she sleeps with someone else, and not them. They will call someone a whore because they fukked on the first date, they will call them a gold digger if they wait a month.

you want to hear some funny shyt, is that when I was younger, I thought most people had like honest and reflective conversations about expectations and sex ad treated each other with respect, I had no idea it mostly wasn't like that.
Which is actually why the smart women don’t sleep around. Rather be called a gold digger than a whore LOL

Daps
This doesn't make sense, though. It's literally the opposite.

When I value a woman and can see a future with her, that woman gets more of what she wants. I'll buy her dinner, plan nice dates, and I'll wait longer for sex than I would if I think that's how she generally operates WITH EVERYONE.

I value you as a woman = you get more of the things that women tend to want/what you want.

It's literally the opposite in the situation you mentioned for women.

I value you as a man = you get less of the things that you want as a man.

Some women don't seem to understand that, for good men, we look at you with the fundamental question of "Can I feel good about a choice to make this woman's needs a priority in my life? Can I feel good about taking on the stress and responsibility that involves? Can I feel good about making that commitment not just with her, but with the government handing out the marriage license and potentially coming for my $ down the line."

Knowing that a woman actually holds back from you the more you seem capable of taking on that responsibility...huge, huge turn off. When I was younger, I would dog women out for this.

It's very confusing because women are often told 2 different things.

If women have sex too early they're a whore who would do it with anyone and are presumed to have a body count in the 100s. If women have sex "too late" they're an ungrateful prude. :palm:
People just need to focus on who they're compatible with, be upfront, and stop forcing it.
It doesn't make sense to you, but it makes sense to most women. Women who want to sleep around or have casual sex will have casual sex sooner, women who don't will not.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Depends who you know

Most people in TLR aren’t having fun, consistent sex which is why they’re so weird

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Which is actually why the smart women don’t sleep around. Rather be called a gold digger than a whore LOL

Right! Exactly. but you see how that is still a norm being imposed by shame and role enforcement, it's not really a great choice, for me, not one I think it's reasonable to impose. It's for sure not a fair one.

and who is setting those standards, and who gets to determine what standards.

and the other idea, is that sex without "traditional commitment" has to mean you can't care about the person, or like them, or appreciate them, it has to mean they aren't worth as much as someone else. That's so extreme. Like we can either have sex and NOTHING ELSE, or we can have sex and EVERYTHING else.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Right! Exactly. but you see how that is still a norm being imposed by shame and role enforcement, it's not really a great choice, for me, not one I think it's reasonable to impose. It's for sure not a fair one.

and who is setting those standards, and who gets to determine what standards.

and the other idea, is that sex without "traditional commitment" has to mean you can't care about the person, or like them, or appreciate them, it has to mean they aren't worth as much as someone else. That's so extreme. Like we can either have sex and NOTHING ELSE, or we can have sex and EVERYTHING else.
That’s how it is because that’s how people (men) view sex when it comes to women.

And it’s important for women to understand that. That’s why you don’t engage in casual situations- for your reputation and your health.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That’s how it is because that’s how people (men) view sex when it comes to women.

And it’s important for women to understand that. That’s why you don’t engage in casual situations- for your reputation and your health.

100%, but who is setting the rules....and who do they benefit?