Ok, This Redpill Crap is Actually Being Spread on Facebook?!

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You do know mothers are often some of the biggest human traffickers right?

This is why squares need to focus on square shyt vs imaginary stories of shyt they dont know about because if you were serious you would be out killing these perps not posting on the coli.

You know theres a reason why I used the word individual and not a gendered specific term right? Now I know you think or considered yourself as a anthony bourdain of street shyt but in reality you have to overcompensate for being the same lame you was coming up which is why you got a wrestler name and avi as your alias. Don’t try to correct me when there was no need, you clearly not as smart as you think you are, and that’s ok, even gumps have a right to speak their mind.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Comparing a individual male or female having pre-martial sex and being flippant about is not the same as a mf luring, trafficking or plotting to put somebody in indefinite harms way by forcing them into the sex trade. We’re men here, lets be serious.

Ok so if we are me understand that this is quite literally the worlds oldest profession and the women willingly are involved in this lifestyle most of the time. So are they forced or did they chose it and if they chose the lifestyle who are you to say it’s wrong?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Ok so if we are me understand that this is quite literally the worlds oldest profession and the women willingly are involved in this lifestyle most of the time. So are they forced or did they chose it and if they chose the lifestyle who are you to say it’s wrong?

We’re talking about two different things here breh let me clarify myself if I misspoke. A bytch choosing to sell cat is different than a mfer whether they a male or female,
Manipulating, kidnapping or forcing a bytch to sell some cat is whole nother ball game. Selling sex for money is trashy and tacky but the latter is easily more detrimental than the former. Theres levels to degeneracy

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Naw the men who struggle are the ones who were lied to by society with how women act towards men they are interested and men they are not or have lukewarm interest in.

The problem is that women have no issue exploiting men they have lukewarm or zero interest in.

A woman can know already know she’ll never sleep with a certain man because there’s no attraction but will still accept his date/dates and allow him to spend money on her or use him for emotional support or attention.

Then once the man tries to progress things, he gets hit will bulljive excuses and then might then see the woman with another man.

This will obviously tick off a man who society has told he needs to put women on a pedestal after it happens multiple times with different women.
This is no different from men pretending to really like a woman just to get sex and later dump. The game is the game on both sides.

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Honestly if more men followed red pill advice they wouldn’t have the issues many have. It’s not the red pill advice and people who are red pill it’s the others. Of course if you keep placing women on a pedestal you will realize that hey maybe I need to wake up unless you want to be a lifelong sucker.

Keep it 100 a lot of you are red pill you just don’t like the name or like the fact that white folks also believe in it some of you are just contrarian ass dudes. Ya grand daddy was probably red pill your pops and uncles also.
Let me let you in on a lil secret. 'Red pill' dudes are all simps behind the scenes. They just sell the 'hoh' persona to clueless men to weaken the competition, and pump their chest
to other failed men...its a chess move that will go over alot of yalls heads.