Ok, This Redpill Crap is Actually Being Spread on Facebook?!

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I agree that social media exposed these idiots on both sides. There are men in these spaces talking about going to other countries to take advantage of young girls, people setting up a camera to talk about being similar to R kelly proudly posting it online for their audience, men talking about not wanting daughters because other men will prey on them, videos of men trying to inch their way into women's apartments or spaces to rape them, Incels celebrating women being killed. Most of the examples involved themselves in the red pill movement someway. So who really should be the ones with exposed videos and lazy content exposing others? It only makes sense.

Red pill is worst than the people they're trying to "expose." Acting all high and mighty doesn't mean you aren't a terrible person. I often hear the talking pint about single mom's being bad, but they also tell men to chase after women for sex and risk pregnancy. The talking point is single mom's are bad but they There's no logic in that statement and they create the same thing they hate.

It's not about self improvement, never has been.
All talk. Nobody goes on YouTube talking about having relations with kids. No one is on YouTube calling themselves r Kelly. Nobody tells others to go for single moms. Nobody goes on YouTube celebrating the death of women. In fact it’s women that call black men bullet bags. The guy above is right you’re trolling. But trolling isn’t going to stop the ball(or pill) from rolling downhill.
Generally men follow women, women follow men they're in love with. Most men won't go to bars or parties unless women are there.
That’s cap and Afghanistan is proof of it. If men put their foot down women get in line. We have thousands and thousands of years to prove that. Red pill is a step back to how things historically were and there’s really nothing you can do other then purposely misrepresent it…
Yes there is, when I see influencer guru's their comments and fans are mostly made up of younger women. Same can be said here. Average red piller is an older man.

When you're threatened to be killed or jailed for free speech ofc you're gonna "fall into line." What is your point? You can say that about everyone but cac's.
You’re just saying that because it makes you feel better. You can’t go thru comments determine the age group of the people posting. And if you have that much time to do that, the next question would be why? Why would someone go to video after video on a topic they think is nonsense and see the age of the commenters?

That’s the point. Men in Ukraine when faced with a threat went to war. Women when faced with a threat fall in line. Feminism has no legs if men don’t allow it.

Daps
All of them are folding like pretzels

:dead:

A lot of beatboxing and moving of the goal post. Replies in bad faith.

:dead:

They want you to be confused so you keep doing it. A universal woman code.

Keep blaming men, no accountability.

“don’t compare yourself”
Your replies are in bad faith and disingenuous. You want a one up on women, you don't care if the next man is struggling in dating :mjlol: :dead:.

Uhhh… these boys were lied to, they want what everyone wants, they’re competitive. But it’s fine they can all keep playing games and wonder why in a few years the scale is going to go in the other direction.
This has been said for years:russell:. Women were suppose to die alone along time ago and now look who's more likely to be single. All red pill has done is make men more insufferable atleast online, give women more insight on how some men think to avoid them, and make men more likely to be single. Some of the movement has encouraged people to hit the gym and eat healthy but in the majority that is not the case.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
He pays them. Some women go where the money is.

Doesn't change that he opened young women's eyes.
What does that matter if he always has a group of women willing to be around him?

Why would he care about the others that don't?

And I don't really care for Andrew tate, but I doubt he's paying every single girl in his life

Daps
What does that matter if he always has a group of women willing to be around him?

Why would he care about the others that don't?

And I don't really care for Andrew tate, but I doubt he's paying every single girl in his life
It doesn't matter to him. I'm not speaking about him but the women and younger girls that see the things he says.

I seen a clip somewhere where he said he pays the women in his life bills. Guess he really has it like that.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Same with a short man. People often compromise when choosing people like that for a reason. A fat woman shouldn't invest into someone who doesn't give them the same treatment then.

Of course she shouldn’t.
In a real life situation how would you be able to tell what someone else got that you didn't get :mjlol:?

Social media. Connected friends. She could tell on herself.. There’s plenty of ways that could come up…
see how you're contradicting yourself, these men are watching red pill to find a good woman and learn female nature, but if she also doesn't sleep with you within a date or 2 leave her alone you investment isn't going anywhere :dead:. This is all red pill is about. You're giving an amazing example.
Blame feminism. They became “liberated” and took their clothes off and turned to “sexual freedom”. Now they’re being judged accordingly now that a reaction to all that (red pill) is starting to sprout…

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It doesn't matter to him. I'm not speaking about him but the women and younger girls that see the things he says.

I seen a clip somewhere where he said he pays the women in his life bills. Guess he really has it like that.
His content isn't directed towards young girls though...

Paying bills is different from paying them directly and I'm sure you know this

Daps
All talk. Nobody goes on YouTube talking about having relations with kids. No one is on YouTube calling themselves r Kelly. Nobody tells others to go for single moms. Nobody goes on YouTube celebrating the death of women. In fact it’s women that call black men bullet bags. The guy above is right you’re trolling. But trolling isn’t going to stop the ball(or pill) from rolling downhill.
All your examples are right, all my examples are wrong. I can show proof and videos of everything I said.

Emotional. Troll :russell: .

That’s cap and Afghanistan is proof of it. If men put their foot down women get in line. We have thousands and thousands of years to prove that.
Subjugating people in another country for 1,000+ years is your example of women getting in line and following men. If it weren't for religion most people wouldn't "be in line" or follow anything.

Red pill is a step back to how things historically were and there’s really nothing you can do other then purposely misrepresent it…
Proved my whole point in one sentence. This isn't about self-improvement at all, it's about controlling women because they don't want to be under your thumb and have lives of their own to live.

The more I stopped seeing women put up with bullshyt, the more red pill content I seen. It's all reactionary.

You’re just saying that because it makes you feel better. You can’t go thru comments determine the age group of the people posting. And if you have that much time to do that, the next question would be why? Why would someone go to video after video on a topic they think is nonsense and see the age of the commenters?
Most are older men. Yes you can. When I casually see these types of videos pop up, the channel usually belongs to an older man with a bunch of older men in the comments. Young people have more important things to do.

That’s the point. Men in Ukraine when faced with a threat went to war. Women when faced with a threat fall in line. Feminism has no legs if men don’t allow it.
If I remember right the government called for Ukrainian men to stay behind and fight.

You can say the same thing about every other form of subjugation.

Daps
His content isn't directed towards young girls though...

Paying bills is different from paying them directly and I'm sure you know this
Didn't say it was. Young girls can see the content and they spoke out against it. He was on Tiktok for the longest.

He said something about he takes care of all his women, that's all I know.

Daps
Social media. Connected friends. She could tell on herself.. There’s plenty of ways that could come up…
True. Most people don't have direct info about someone they just met. If you talk about an ex on a date that should be instant :camby:anyways.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
moesha-dear-diary.gif
I truly feel that’s how nikkas on the Coli look when they respond. :scust: