Ok, This Redpill Crap is Actually Being Spread on Facebook?!

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This doesn't make sense, though. It's literally the opposite.

When I value a woman and can see a future with her, that woman gets more of what she wants. I'll buy her dinner, plan nice dates, and I'll wait longer for sex than I would if I think that's how she generally operates WITH EVERYONE.

I value you as a woman = you get more of the things that women tend to want/what you want.

It's literally the opposite in the situation you mentioned for women.

I value you as a man = you get less of the things that you want as a man.

Some women don't seem to understand that, for good men, we look at you with the fundamental question of "Can I feel good about a choice to make this woman's needs a priority in my life? Can I feel good about taking on the stress and responsibility that involves? Can I feel good about making that commitment not just with her, but with the government handing out the marriage license and potentially coming for my $ down the line."

Knowing that a woman actually holds back from you the more you seem capable of taking on that responsibility...huge, huge turn off. When I was younger, I would dog women out for this.

Correct. So when the guys find out the opposite gets them more box, they’ll do the opposite

:dead:

“WhY aRe ThErE nO mEn!?”

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This doesn't make sense, though. It's literally the opposite.

When I value a woman and can see a future with her, that woman gets more of what she wants. I'll buy her dinner, plan nice dates, and I'll wait longer for sex than I would if I think that's how she generally operates WITH EVERYONE.

I value you as a woman = you get more of the things that women tend to want/what you want.

It's literally the opposite in the situation you mentioned for women.

I value you as a man = you get less of the things that you want as a man.

Some women don't seem to understand that, for good men, we look at you with the fundamental question of "Can I feel good about a choice to make this woman's needs a priority in my life? Can I feel good about taking on the stress and responsibility that involves? Can I feel good about making that commitment not just with her, but with the government handing out the marriage license and potentially coming for my $ down the line."

Knowing that a woman actually holds back from you the more you seem capable of taking on that responsibility...huge, huge turn off. When I was younger, I would dog women out for this.

It blows my mind that some women actually believe this ridiculous shyt

Like you wanna think they’re just trolling but they’re dead serious

fukking a random dude right away while telling a “more serious” dude to wait is the ultimate disrespect in a man’s eyes

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I don’t know what any of these terms mean. “Chad” or any of that shyt. I don’t see anything wrong with what was posted, though.

You give it up easy to a random, but gonna make me work? :mjlol: Good luck with that. If anything, I probably wouldnt be messing with you anyways. I’m not messing with any woman who finds problem with this, or any woman who would give it up easy

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know what any of these terms mean. “Chad” or any of that shyt. I don’t see anything wrong with what was posted, though.

You give it up easy to a random, but gonna make me work? :mjlol: Good luck with that. If anything, I probably wouldnt be messing with you anyways. I’m not messing with any woman who finds problem with this, or any woman who would give it up easy

2 meet ups max.

3… you have to be the baddest bytch for me to give you a third opportunity.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

bro anything a woman tells you she wants/likes do the fukking opposite :russ:

the advice they get is cause they grow up around abuncha dumb ass chicks who also make bad decisions. Like it's alarming how many people grow up in families where there are zero men, and if there are men them dudes mentally aint there they just work and sleep. This is why you got a generation of women who literally don't know men thus hearing something like this is earth shattering and gotta be some "incel" shyt to them.

Daps
It blows my mind that some women actually believe this ridiculous shyt

Like you wanna think they’re just trolling but they’re dead serious

fukking a random dude right away while telling a “more serious” dude to wait is the ultimate disrespect in a man’s eyes
What about it is hard to understand unless you're looking at it through a man's lens where men don't risk much having sex. Men treat different women differently, everyone understands that, but when women do it's an issue.

I'd rather someone be entitled to my money that can be made back instantly, than entitled to a human body:yeshrug:.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What about it is hard to understand unless you're looking at it through a man's lens where men don't risk much having sex. Men treat different women differently, everyone understands that, but when women do it's an issue.

I'd rather someone be entitled to my money you can easily make back, than entitled to a human body:yeshrug:.

You’re either trolling or…………

We’re talking about a situation where a man is aware of what you’ve done

If he KNOWS that you fukked somebody else on the first night, but you expect him to wait 3 months, he is going to feel disrespected

This isn’t a men’s lens. It’s just a common sense lens

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
You’re either trolling or…………

We’re talking about a situation where a man is aware of what you’ve done

If he KNOWS that you fukked somebody else on the first night, but you expect him to wait 3 months, he is going to feel disrespected

This isn’t a men’s lens. It’s just a common sense lens

WHY WOULD YOU GIVE YOUR BODY TO SOMEONE YOU KNOW YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSE TO GIVE YOUR BODY TO?

Glo fumbled that rebuttal as well.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
100%, but who is setting the rules....and who do they benefit?
Society. Men. Duh :russ:

Listen, I’m not fighting the patriarchy. It’s just a tough system to navigate if a woman wasn’t raised understanding this shyt.

Plenty of women crash and burn trying to date like men, which is why we shouldn’t.

Plenty of men would knock a woman up and not care about the child that is sired, which is why we have to guard our wombs.

There are reasons why women should be careful and there’s nothing wrong acknowledging that. But there’s nothing wrong with pointing out that there are some women who get burned and tossed aside by men, which is why women want to have safety nets (in the form of education and career). But we need to know when to prioritize dating marriage to get the best outcomes.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Why would people screaming "why are there no men" over undesirable men women barley want to mess with :mjlol:

:duck:

Because when they’re eggs are cooked, they start crying.

Oh I can troll better by the way, you will never out-troll someone younger than you

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
He’s correct women break rules for the men they want and make rules for the men they don’t.
This is really the answer right here, and it holds for both sexes. The simple solution to this problem is to not allow yourself to be placed on the sideline by the person. If you see the person is not putting in a reciprocal amount of effort, then move on. No reason to complain, sit around and try to convince them, or up your simping in the hope that they will finally choose you. Just move on and find someone who will be to you what you will be to them.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Society. Men. Duh :russ:

Listen, I’m not fighting the patriarchy. It’s just a tough system to navigate if a woman wasn’t raised understanding this shyt.

Plenty of women crash and burn trying to date like men, which is why we shouldn’t.

Plenty of men would knock a woman up and not care about the child that is sired, which is why we have to guard our wombs.

There are reasons why women should be careful and there’s nothing wrong acknowledging that. But there’s nothing wrong with pointing out that there are some women who get burned and tossed aside by men, which is why women want to have safety nets (in the form of education and career). But we need to know when to prioritize dating marriage to get the best outcomes.

Like I was saying, I didn't realize there was this rigid structure underneath everything, all the rap music, all the fukk THAT bytch, all the high school stuff, I didn't get it until later on. Totally understand what your point. Sometimes there's no money/value in revolution. oftentimes. I also didn't realize that women had bought into this until much later. I thought these really educated women I met would be like femininst activists, and was often surprised by their conservatism.

I thought all the fukk these bytches rap and lyrics were just parodies, not to be taken seriously, I didn't realize it reflected such a larger center of society.