OG bout to kill young boy over a prank in walmart

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES āœØ
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
OG's voice sounds exactly like my neighbor šŸ˜­šŸ’€ but yeah these pranks are getting out of control.

I saw a video on Facebook a few weeks ago of an MS-13 member getting pressed by some guy tryna do a prank, he didn't say one word and got off his bike and pulled a big ass machete chasing him until the guy yelled repeatedly that it was just a skit for a video.

He looked serious as if he would've cut him even tho it was a somewhat busy street. People gotta stop with these jokes or at least inform the person beforehand to see if they're interested in being filmed.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Isnā€™t it crazy how :flabbynsick:back in the day. This type of content would be considered ā€œwhite boy shyt.ā€ Bs youā€™ll see Tom Green or the Jackass cast doing on Mtv. Crazy how bruhs are moving like that now smh.

Word... Everything these new blacks do is white people shyt.

I remember when we used to clown white parents cause their kids would curse them out and wouldn't listen.
That's how these black parents are know too

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Yall nikkas funny yall will say the kid in the video is a c00n then will turn around a give a c00n solution like "he should have pistol whipped him" WHY ?? SO HE CAN BE LOCKED UP ?? YALL WANT THAT GROWN MAN TO CRASH OUT SO BAD. AINT NOT ONE OF YOU GOOFY MFS SAY. THE MEN NEEDED TO TAKE THAT YOUNG MAN ASIDE AND HAVE A SERIOUS CONVERSATION WITH HIM. yall nikkas just as goofy as the ppl in the damn video. Just a bunch of old mfs typing shyt with no real goals or solutions

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Yall nikkas funny yall will say the kid in the video is a c00n then will turn around a give a c00n solution like "he should have pistol whipped him" WHY ?? SO HE CAN BE LOCKED UP ?? YALL WANT THAT GROWN MAN TO CRASH OUT SO BAD. AINT NOT ONE OF YOU GOOFY MFS SAY. THE MEN NEEDED TO TAKE THAT YOUNG MAN ASIDE AND HAVE A SERIOUS CONVERSATION WITH HIM. yall nikkas just as goofy as the ppl in the damn video. Just a bunch of old mfs typing shyt with no real goals or solutions

You're a white washed fakkit so of course you defend a older black man being disrespected.