Teenage boy kills girlfriend's father in spat over 'inappropriate' social media posts

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Scariest scenario as a father is having a daughter with an infatuation with pookies. You become the bad guy.
Scary my ass. Looks like his daughter is a lil hoe. He should have checked her a long time ago and if she want to thot it out then when you 18 get ready to be on your own. And you damn sure ain't having none of your killa friends over here fukking up my safe place. Growing up we did dirt in the streets and was church kids inside the house. We knew not to get moms crib shot up or put our family in danger

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
fukked up story. Reminds me of that story from a couple years back where a father got killed by a guy that his daughter snuck into the house. He walked in on them and then shyt went left. Crazy times we’re living in.

Back in the day, when a girl would sneak me into her crib, I would’ve never even considered squaring up with her pops. I’m already in the wrong as it is, why compound it? These kids are just raised differently.
Not different…not raised at all. They’re learning everything from TV, social media and the internet. I have employees that range from 17 to 50 and I can tell you that the 25 and under ones are easily the worst. Society in 10 years is going to be crazy