OG bout to kill young boy over a prank in walmart

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Isn’t it’s crazy how :flabbynsick:back in the day. This type of content would be considered “white boy shyt.” Bs you’ll see Tom Green or the Jackass cast doing on Mtv. Crazy how bruhs are moving like that now smh.

imma be real, this shyt isnt even creative.

at least with those jackass pranks, there was some level of thought and high level trolling involved.

This is just literally, "let me act like an anti social jackass for clicks on the internet"

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man I'm seasoning food to take to cuz house while my TV is off.

Why is the TV talking to me while it's turned off? It just said "something went wrong, try again later".

The fukking TV is turned off bro. It wasn't my phone because a video was playing at the time. I was thinking it picked up some words from the video playing on my phone, but the mother fukker was turned off.

What.......... The........... fukk

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Man I'm seasoning food to take to cuz house while my TV is off.

Why is the TV talking to me while it's turned off? It just said "something went wrong, try again later".

The fukking TV is turned off bro. It wasn't my phone because a video was playing at the time. I was thinking it picked up some words from the video playing on my phone, but the mother fukker was turned off.

What.......... The........... fukk
:dwillhuh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Damn you really taught that pranker by feeding him more clicks and views. The outrage views will really discourage him from making more of this content in the future

Lol y'all be acting like you don't like this shyt but you propel it to higher heights.