OG bout to kill young boy over a prank in walmart

Crude

Superstar
Daps
A lesser immature man would escalated that situation and it would have quickly turned into some life or death shyt.

Props to old school for keeping his cool.

Old school had it on his mind but quickly came to his senses.

That’s the big difference between an older man that’s lived life and knows the consequences for impulsive shyt versus a younger man that’s impulsive, quick tempered, and no coping skills.

Content creator doing stupid shyt for likes and engagement on social media.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
They gonna end up getting a law made banning this type of shyt or letting people use force to protect themselves, keep pushing folks smh

All those extra jokes he started saying at the end coulda cost him his life if old school was agitated enough, why was he even still talking at that point? Just put it down and walk away

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Like I said in another thread... these young brehs growing up learning humor from Cacs.

They online 100% watching Jake Paul and thinking this how a young black man should move.

They sound like cacs, use cac talking points, have cac humor, even swallow cac red pills :dame:

This generation of online brehs are basically white, with a few exceptions

You're not wrong at all.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
should have knee capped him.
UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Like I said in another thread... these young brehs growing up learning humor from Cacs.

They online 100% watching Jake Paul and thinking this how a young black man should move.

They sound like cacs, use cac talking points, have cac humor, even swallow cac red pills :dame:

I thought it was the white boy holding the camera who said it.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie, I laughed at this foolishness.

he said "I probably am gonna get alot of views"

still not smart, and a dangerous move

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They see Step-N-Fetchit fakkits like Kai Cenat and iShowSpeed out there c00ning and buffooning for big bucks and think that shyt's the easy way out.
They don’t realize they’re going up against odds that are almost similar to making it to the NFL/NBA. 98 percent of them ain’t gonna make it lol.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

is it possible that our concept of blackness was also created by whites??

:lupe: