OG bout to kill young boy over a prank in walmart

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ec5a3305-5520-4720-9175-f27d11c2423b-large16x9_Untitleddesign.png

IYKYK lmao

This dude got off for shooting a YouTube prankster in VA. The jury was like “yeah we tired of that shyt too”

He's not "us" though, well the majority of us.

A black man will get hemmed up shooting someone filming a video.

"The serial number on the firearm was partially obstructed by lint or dirt, possibly from the carriers holster, either way the responding officer had to remove the obstruction prior to identifying and obtaining the serial number of the firearm, technically this is the same as filing off a serial number or carrying an illegal weapon, we find the suspect guilty and he will be sentenced to 35 years."

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I didn't defend anything you stupid dumb fukk. I said the teen needed to be talked to as opposed to pistol whipped like some other posters was saying but okay keep promoting poison. I dont promote doing prank vids and I also don't promote over reacting and crashing out over some dumb teen doing a prank video.

We are watching through a safe lens :beli:

2024 the world is crazy. It’s even crazier for older people who aren’t as tech/life savvy as some of these kids

A strange MAN (“teen” or not, he’s a big dude) wearing a wife beater comes up to a stranger and starts grabbing items and talking reckless :dahell:

The man says “is this a prank?” :stopitslime:

The strange man says “NO, this is real life” :demonic:

In a state where it’s legal to carry firearms. :ufdup:

Why wouldn’t the old man suspect that something was off? Where is the time in the heat of the moment for the old man to be calm and talk to this random person who came up to him seemingly hostile? What if it’s NOT a prank like the prankster said? What if he takes it a step further?

We talk about what others should/would do because we are ALL so desensitized and removed from real life at times. We watched this encounter from a phone. We have no clue the adrenaline/fight or flight reaction that would come about if this happened in real life.

Trying to make this a “teachable moment” is really kinda silly. If someone strange approached me and after I asked them “is this a prank” and they say “no” I’m taking them at their word :manny:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Isn’t it crazy how :flabbynsick:back in the day. This type of content would be considered “white boy shyt.” Bs you’ll see Tom Green or the Jackass cast doing on Mtv. Crazy how bruhs are moving like that now smh.
Exactly.

This current era the most white boy nikka acting era ever.

Even on here a lot of Black posters be on the most white boy humor shyt: gay trolling, etc.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Probably doesn't even cross their minds to learn an actual skill/craft anymore. People that wanted to be entertainers use to want to learn an instrument, enroll in theatre, go to film school etc. Now it's just grab a camera and be a fukkin dork

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Why yall nikkas want to enact violence so bad then preach about the community being fukked is beyond me. This site has to be the most hypocritical compromised site I've ever been on.

Hike ya skirt down

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Probably doesn't even cross their minds to learn an actual skill/craft anymore. People that wanted to be entertainers use to want to learn an instrument, enroll in theatre, go to film school etc. Now it's just grab a camera and be a fukkin dork
That requires time, patience, discipline.

Grabbing a camera and being a clown is instant gratification, requires little to no discipline or sacrifice, and it’s instant results.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
We are watching through a safe lens :beli:

2024 the world is crazy. It’s even crazier for older people who aren’t as tech/life savvy as some of these kids

A strange MAN (“teen” or not, he’s a big dude) wearing a wife beater comes up to a stranger and starts grabbing items and talking reckless :dahell:

The man says “is this a prank?” :stopitslime:

The strange man says “NO, this is real life” :demonic:

In a state where it’s legal to carry firearms. :ufdup:

Why wouldn’t the old man suspect that something was off? Where is the time in the heat of the moment for the old man to be calm and talk to this random person who came up to him seemingly hostile? What if it’s NOT a prank like the prankster said? What if he takes it a step further?

We talk about what others should/would do because we are ALL so desensitized and removed from real life at times. We watched this encounter from a phone. We have no clue the adrenaline/fight or flight reaction that would come about if this happened in real life.

Trying to make this a “teachable moment” is really kinda silly. If someone strange approached me and after I asked them “is this a prank” and they say “no” I’m taking them at their word :manny:

I'm talking about after the fact not during. Once you realize it's two punk ass teenagers doing punk ass shyt then it's time to chill. No further need to catch a case. Now if he woulda did something during, then yeah whatever cool but turning up afterwards isn't going to get anyone anywhere.

For instance that walmart prank robbery where dude got killed doing dumb shyt was totally justified. The way this played out not so much. Laws vary from state to state. So places he may have been able to pop him based off the first 10 secs alone maybe not.

All I'm saying is if you don't have to go to jail for pistol whipping a kid then don't go to jail.

Mfs on here want to see black on black crime so badly tho but swear up and down I'm the cac. That's why I don't even argue with these stupid fukks because their talking points are just dumb.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
After watching it a second time, it goes to show that these people truly don't realize the actions of their consequences. You don't know what that man does for a living, yet you got him on camera threatening to shoot that dumb fukk. The funny part is I bet they stopped, not because of fear and lack of self-awareness, but probably because this would get the most views. Luckily 'skool kept himself composed, because it's some younger nikkas that would've outright squared up on them or worse, shot them.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
They gonna end up getting a law made banning this type of shyt or letting people use force to protect themselves, keep pushing folks smh

All those extra jokes he started saying at the end coulda cost him his life if old school was agitated enough, why was he even still talking at that point? Just put it down and walk away

They should make a law that they get all the profits if there's no contract