Teenage boy kills girlfriend's father in spat over 'inappropriate' social media posts

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Killed by a frail, homeless, pookie with a man purse. RIP to the father. Young black women need to choose better.
full
If you see a young boy
With one just assume he has a gun in it.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
The father seems like he was a knucklehead himself given he has 3 different Baby Mamas. Any dad worth a damn, is not letting that little thug into his household.
Bruh… if this was a story where a Black woman was the mother this thread would be 20+ pages of brehs calling this exactly for what it is…

profound

technique
Daps
reminds me of the case years ago of the white father who found out his 16/17 year old daughters boyfriend was some kinda nazi sympathizer and told him to get lost. boyfriend eventually came back and murdered the father in front of his daughter.

in both cases u have years of family building wiped away with 2 poor decisions.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Bruh… if this was a story where a Black woman was the mother this thread would be 20+ pages of brehs calling this exactly for what it is…
Probably.

This isn't the common case of a dumb daughter sneaking behind a father's back to date some shythead. This dude willingly let trash into his home for 3 years, and was letting him slam ass with his daughter and take her on "baecations".

Teenagers are (increasingly) dumb as fukk and lack discernment, it's your job as a parent to be strict and protect them from bad choices. Choosing to be "cool dad" instead indirectly cost this man his life and 3 girls their father.

I don't know about y'all but off the pics alone I know boomer dads from back in the day were not letting that young nikka anywhere near the vicinity of their homes. I don't know when it became cool for fathers to let their daughters date thugs.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Too easy to get guns in America. Lil dude is p*ssy and I truly hope he gets murdered or paralyzed in prison. This story makes me extremely upset.

Y’all see he got the daughter twerking and drinking Henny?? Wtf was going on in that house?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Scariest scenario as a father is having a daughter with an infatuation with pookies. You become the bad guy.

Reminds me of the black father who even moved neighborhoods to escape the reach of a pookie, only to get gunned down by him after confronting him for being snuck into his daughter's room.

thats some go live in a boarding school in the middle of no where shyt

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know the circumstances under which the father let this kid live with him, so I will assume he had the best intentions. But after looking at those pics in the article, I have to wonder what the hell the father was allowing under his roof.