Teenage boy kills girlfriend's father in spat over 'inappropriate' social media posts

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
never EVER give a nikka a place to lay his head. if he mean something too you, help him out best you can. get the nikka a room for a few nights or something. after that, you've done your deed for the day. family or not, you gotta look at the things from a different perspective when contemplating letting a nikka move in.

shyt like. "will this nikka try to fukk my wife or daughter, will he steal from me or try to kill me" because odds are yall gonna end up getting into it.

needless to say, nikkas and in laws already know not to ask me for room and board. they can see that NO VACANCY sign illuminating the night sky a mile away, figuratively of course.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
RIP to the breh :to:

What’s even more fukked up bout this is if he woulda bodied the 18 year old, he would be the one brought up on murder charges. And the internet would be saying how fukked up it is he died when he was just a young dude talking shyt. Not saying all but there woulda been people saying he shoulda found a non violent way to handle the situation since he’s older :sas2:

Self defense laws are fukked up, you gotta basically give someone a chance to try to kill you before you can protect your life :mjtf:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP To the father:snoop:One thing I know for sure, is that the crashout was never called a lame before he did this:francis:How do you stop these kind of incidents if there is no precedent that makes it clear that this way of being is not cool and masculine.
Adults stop trying to run behind/be like children and gain some standards that match their actual lifestyles.

If adults/young adults came together and called the street/bum shyt lame unanimously then the kids will drift away from it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Jaunty-Demanding-Hairstreak-max-1mb.gif

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
never EVER give a nikka a place to lay his head. if he mean something too you, help him out best you can. get the nikka a room for a few nights or something. after that, you've done your deed for the day. family or not, you gotta look at the things from a different perspective when contemplating letting a nikka move in.

shyt like. "will this nikka try to fukk my wife or daughter, will he steal from me or try to kill me" because odds are yall gonna end up getting into it.

needless to say, nikkas and in laws already know not to ask me for room and board. they can see that NO VACANCY sign illuminating the night sky a mile away, figuratively of course.
Damn