Official The Many Saints of Newark Thread

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Alright I was rewatching some Soprano clips on from the past week or so on YouTube and now I’m halfway through on this.

Spoilers: Ray Liotta doing his best Eddie Murphy :mjlol:

I would also say that the movie should be about a young Tony making his bones in the mafia and becoming made and going through the ranks. His father and Paulie Walnuts were really racist. I see where Tony gets it from. And now I see what he meant in the Noah episode where he says “you know what my fawtha would do if one of my sisters brings home a buttahead?!?” :pacspit:

im just waiting for the black dude to die since he was never mentioned in the series, at least not to my knowledge

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
i dont remember half of what happend in sporanos...i watched it when it originally ran... will i enjoy ths? lol
I caught up on some clips on YouTube concerning major story arcs and that was before I knew about the movie. I’m halfway through and it should be a series imo. About Tony “making his bones”. He’s too young in this.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I remember the episode where Christopher has his drug intervention and he got beat up for mouthing off and calling his mother a fukking whore lol…..yeah i guess he was right :mjlol:

hold on she was killed?! :wtf: then who was that at his intervention and who he called “mother”?

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I liked the movie for the most part. The Black storyline felt like a peace offering to offset the Black characters on the show; maybe this was a criticism that ate at Chase. :yeshrug:

I thought they should’ve done more to support the Junior killing dikkie. I get that he was jealous and offended by the laughing but that needed to be fleshed out more imo
I can see this…with the exception of of the rapper and the old preacher in season one, the black characters were horribly portrayed…but you got to remember the Italians were portrayed as complete scumbags as well. And they weren’t too bright either.

Daps
I remember the episode where Christopher has his drug intervention and he got beat up for mouthing off and calling his mother a fukking whore lol…..yeah i guess he was right :mjlol:

hold on she was killed?! :wtf: then who was that at his intervention and who he called “mother”?

dikkie didn’t kill his wife (Chris’s mother) he killed his jumpoff (Chris step-grandmother :mjlol:)

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
They were struggling to have kids but she wasn’t diagnosed to be barren. After the time jump, they show her with the baby Chris with the whole family at the party.
Yeah but it made it seem like it was her baby, not his wife’s, the way she was holding him and she wasn’t there at the party. So I assume Chris was her’s and he dumped his wife and she became his main. That’s why I was so confused on how he killed his mother and she was still alive

Last edited:
Daps
Yeah but it made it seem like it was her baby, not his wife’s, the way she was holding him and she wasn’t there at the party. So I assume Chris was her’s and he dumped his wife and she became her main. That’s why I was so confused on how he killed his mother and she was still alive

These CaC women all look alike to me, but I’m pretty sure that was the wife at the party, not the mistress. The mistress has a mole on her chin. The wife does not. The woman holding baby Chris at the party did not have a mole on her chin.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
All you crackers who didn't like it never really understood the show. This cracker breaks it down for you

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp