Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
June:dead:
Really had that man clipped because he laughed at you falling:skip:
It was more then that. He didn’t respect him at all. Called him out about his sexually in front of everyone. And some other shyt too. It was a respect thing.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I thought this was mostly great, some nitpicks here and there but fukks with most of it.

Few things I didn't like:

- The way she told dikkie about her and Harold felt very weird and out of character/place. Not necesarily the idea of telling him, but just the timing and dialogue felt more like the writers needing it to come out rather than the characters organically revealing it. This sticks out because the Sopranos is pretty much the GOAT at these kinds of things.

- The Sil actor was doing way too much; it felt like a parody at times.

Unless I'm forgetting something these were the only things that stood out negatively for me.

Last edited:

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
I thought this was mostly great, some nitpicks here and there but fukks with most of it.

Few things I didn't like:

- The way she told dikkie about her and Harold felt very weird and out of character/place. Not necesarily the idea of telling him, but just the timing and dialogue felt more like the writers needing it to come out rather than the characters organically revealing it. This sticks out because the Sopranos is pretty much the GOAT at these kinds of things.

- The Sil actor was doing way too much; it felt like a parody at times.

Unless I'm forgetting something these were the only things that stood out negatively for me.

It sucked. Especially the love story no one cared about which was most of the movie.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Now that I think about it, it's actually embarrassing how terrible this movie is. :mjlol: I like how the black characters weren't the goofy stereotypes who kept taking Ls like in the series, but apart from that this shyt was a disaster.