Official Orange Is The New Black Season 3 Thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
If anything if they split anybody up it should be one of the Spanish girls. The black girl group plays off each other too well and the show would lose too much steam if they split them up 6 seasons would be a good wrap up point imo. If they don't bring in any new girls to make focal points they def need to switch up the Alex/Piper dynamic completely if they are gonna keep up with it. Alex gotta go :demonic:

Noooo!! I want Alex to stay! Lol. Man, her character used to be so strong but now she's become so fragile. It's as if she's turned into Piper when she first came in. I want her to get back into that state to whereas she was a bad ass and not this scared woman whom can't even think straight.

The Spanish girls shouldn't be split up either IMO. They play off each other so well so it would definitely be awkward to not have them all in the same area. Plus, they would lose their uniqueness about them. Again, the turn of this series will depend upon what type of vibe the new inmates will bring. I'm hoping they bring the pain! Lol.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
After letting it marinate, I think this season is worse than 2 :francis:

There were things I didn't like about season 2 (the destruction of Crazy Eyes' character being a major one), but at no point was I ever bored

At no point did I debate on whether or not I should watch the last 3 episodes or read a summary on the internet

At no point did I dread the finale being an hour and a half long

Unless I hear season 4 is some wild shyt, this show is going in the bushes outside of promo pictures for the broads :camby:

Flaca looks so much better than she does on the show :shaq:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Agreed.

I'm interested to see what's next in the trans story as well. Is that the same actor in flash backs or nah? I know she's a real transgender, I just don't know if that's a RuPaul situation or not.

I was surprised when I first heard about it but it's not the same actor, it's her twin brother whom was playing the pre-transitioning part of Sophia. I was like WTF!?:mindblown: Lol. Definitely had me fooled.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Noooo!! I want Alex to stay! Lol. Man, her character used to be so strong but now she's become so fragile. It's as if she's turned into Piper when she first came in. I want her to get back into that state to whereas she was a bad ass and not this scared woman whom can't even think straight.

The Spanish girls shouldn't be split up either IMO. They play off each other so well so it would definitely be awkward to not have them all in the same area. Plus, they would lose their uniqueness about them. Again, the turn of this series will depend upon what type of vibe the new inmates will bring. I'm hoping they bring the pain! Lol.

I wanna see Alex act a fool in there too:russ:

They missed a golden opportunity for this to go down this season too but they blew it.

You right about the Spanish girls too, I just thought about a couple of their scenes together and started laughing:russ:

Show has some good writing for real and I'm shocked since this the same one that did Weeds:snoop:

I would hope they introduce a new V type inmate next season and I wouldn't mind to see her be in the Spanish girl camp to see they deal with it:yeshrug:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
After letting it marinate, I think this season is worse than 2 :francis:

There were things I didn't like about season 2 (the destruction of Crazy Eyes' character being a major one), but at no point was I ever bored

At no point did I debate on whether or not I should watch the last 3 episodes or read a summary on the internet

At no point did I dread the finale being an hour and a half long

Unless I hear season 4 is some wild shyt, this show is going in the bushes outside of promo pictures for the broads :camby:

Flaca looks so much better than she does on the show :shaq:

Yeah, this season was bit more laid back than normal but at the same time, it did flesh out some good flashbacks on characters that we really didn't pay much attention to until now. I think this was done on purpose as the inmates that are coming are going to shake things up, at least I hope, lol.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
If anything if they split anybody up it should be one of the Spanish girls. The black girl group plays off each other too well and the show would lose too much steam if they split them up
This show would lowkey tank if the black girls split up.

All them spanish broads do is cuss, yell, and judge themselves and others. And not nary one of them heffas can stand on they own 2 feet either :stopitslime:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
This show would lowkey tank if the black girls split up.

All them spanish broads do is cuss, yell, and judge themselves and others. And not nary one of them heffas can stand on they own 2 feet either :stopitslime:

Mendoza low key runs the prison though, Flocka even showed she had potential to play games:ld: Only Spanish girl who couldn't survive without anybody is the slammin one:russ:

You right tho Cindy, Tastee and Crazy Eyes is pure gold together:mjlol:

The weakest set without question is the redneck meth heads ,I don't wanna see those girls at all back next season:camby:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Finally decided to check out the hype. I'm only about 4 episodes in. Last thing was some wild chase for a chicken nobody believes exist that Red started cuz Piper saw it. And some young girl destroyed the church. It's been decent so far. I'll just have to stick with it and catch up over the weekend and next week. Hopefully it doesn't pull a Weeds and get drastically worse and ridiculous since its another Jenji Kohan series.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This was adisappointing season, but they did set up season 4 pretty well if they don't fumble it.

Corporate Caputo
Don Piper
Alex with a bounty on her head
New inmates
Sophia and Nikki
Resolving the heroin
Daya's baby

But what happened to Bennett? Dude quit? He just took off for real? And where did the female c/o go (officer fisher)?