Official Orange Is The New Black Season 3 Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Season was solid but entirely too soft and lacked tension. They need to make up my minds with Healy. Are we supposed to hate or feel sorry for him? .
He is a peice of shyt, what is there to feel sorry for? His wife is kind of a bytch but he aint too much better..

Ive watched up to the finale nd this season is just as weak as last season,maybe even weaker The flashbacks this season have been ass for the most part Nothing interesting going on at all The show needs a change cause its stale as fukk right now It might be time for them to toss Piper and Alex in the bushes and add a couple more new people Maybe a few others can get released too Honestly though I might be done with this show Its already fallen off and im not trying to stick around and watch 7-8 seasons of pointless bullshyt like i did with Weeds
Well I mean this show is kinda about her, and everyone else is just the people she deals with... However they need to stop with the back and fourth shyt with Alex. I thought it was a bad idea when she brought her back to jail in the first place and this season did not change my mind at all...
Its jail, people do get out, like

that shyt with the meth girl, why couldnt they just let her go or be on the run? everyone doesnt have stay around
I do think they can bring some new people in and stop trying to make me care about everyone else..

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Well I mean this show is kinda about her, and everyone else is just the people she deals with...
true but they could definitely drop Piper and not miss her at all kinda the same way A Different World was originally about Denise and the people she dealt with but they dropped her and the show took off after that

They have enough established characters to carry the show without her

it would probably be best for the show if Pipes got out sometime next season and they moved on from her.I mean what else could they do with her character that they haven't done already?

Are they gonna give us another silly storyline like they did this season with her running a jail enterprise :mjlol:

Her character has run its course.People are tired of her and Alex,she has no kids no personality or anything else thats interesting about her so whats the point of keeping her around?

Didnt she only have like 18 months or something? It's about time for her to :camby:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
true but they could definitely drop Piper and not miss her at all kinda the same way A Different World was originally about Denise and the people she dealt with but they dropped her and the show took off after that

They have enough established characters to carry the show without her

it would probably be best for the show if Pipes got out sometime next season and they moved on from her.I mean what else could they do with her character that they haven't done already?

Are they gonna give us another silly storyline like they did this season with her running a jail enterprise :mjlol:

Her character has run its course.People are tired of her and Alex,she has no kids no personality or anything else thats interesting about her so whats the point of keeping her around?

Didnt she only have like 18 months or something? It's about time for her to :camby:
I can understand that, but I think there are other characters that should go before her, just so this show doesnt end up like true blood where no one died after season 3. I think its good to keep fans on edge never knowing who may go, it keeps the show real, but Not the main character that this show is based on, she just needs to find new enimies or shyt they can just not have her in all the episodes.. It's not like she was the focal point this season..

Again I think they should have let ALex go when they had the chance and now they done snuck a reason for her to be around next season..

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Overall, I think this season was okay. I might be in the minority but I liked all of the flashbacks as they provided some key insight on characters whom really didn't get their shine on last season. To me, this season is "the calm before the storm." With the new inmates coming in, I see a dramatic power shift that will happen which may cause a major character death. I see Piper's character as one on a downward spiral. She's had some low moments this series but hasn't quite hit rock bottom yet. I feel that season 4 may be that season where we see a darker personality from her. She's feeling herself a bit too much right now so I predict one of the new inmates will take her down a notch.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Overall, I think this season was okay. I might be in the minority but I liked all of the flashbacks as they provided some key insight on characters whom really didn't get their shine on last season. To me, this season is "the calm before the storm." With the new inmates coming in, I see a dramatic power shift that will happen which may cause a major character death. I see Piper's character as one on a downward spiral. She's had some low moments this series but hasn't quite hit rock bottom yet. I feel that season 4 may be that season where we see a darker personality from her. She's feeling herself a bit too much right now so I predict one of the new inmates will take her down a notch.

I actually loved this season, thought it was the funniest one so far and liked how it lacked the tension. I hope they keep it going once they Piper gets out. They have enough characters and can add a lot more.

I do thing a V type character was missed this season , but I also think this show doesn't need the constant drama. It can survive as a show about nothing but girls going about their lives in prison:yeshrug:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I actually loved this season, thought it was the funniest one so far and liked how it lacked the tension. I hope they keep it going once they Piper gets out. They have enough characters and can add a lot more.

I do thing a V type character was missed this season , but I also think this show doesn't need the constant drama. It can survive as a show about nothing but girls going about their lives in prison:yeshrug:

The comedy was pretty good this season as there were some stand out moments. You could tell it was a definite break from what happened last season. One thing that I didn't like in season 3 was the back and forth between Alex and Piper. They need to figure out what they will do with these characters as it was weird watching them go from one extreme to the next. They're pretty much switched roles as Piper has become the "badass" while Alex has become a scared little puppy. I'm starting to wonder what will the end game look like here. Will it end with Piper leaving or something else as I don't see this continuing on for another three seasons or more.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
The comedy was pretty good this season as there were some stand out moments. You could tell it was a definite break from what happened last season. One thing that I didn't like in season 3 was the back and forth between Alex and Piper. They need to figure out what they will do with these characters as it was weird watching them go from one extreme to the next. They're pretty much switched roles as Piper has become the "badass" while Alex has become a scared little puppy. I'm starting to wonder what will the end game look like here. Will it end with Piper leaving or something else as I don't see this continuing on for another three seasons or more.

Alex too me seemed like she was worn down from everything and she thought dude was coming to get her. She knows she will be on the run forever pretty much. Pipers dumbass is just use to jail it seems. Her story has been worthless since season 1 and I didn't for a second believe her in the second half of the season:mjlol:

Did I miss anything or did they explain where Natasha Lyonnes character went? I binge watched so most of the shyt ran together honestly:russ:

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Alex too me seemed like she was worn down from everything and she thought dude was coming to get her. She knows she will be on the run forever pretty much. Pipers dumbass is just use to jail it seems. Her story has been worthless since season 1 and I didn't for a second believe her in the second half of the season:mjlol:

Did I miss anything or did they explain where Natasha Lyonnes character went? I binge watched so most of the shyt ran together honestly:russ:

Yeah, it just feels like Piper is getting weirder and weirder with each season. I think what is happening is that she's starting to enjoy being in jail a bit too much, lol. She's gotten comfortable so she's trying to get a hold on things so that she constantly won't be a victim and be in control. Like I mentioned, she hasn't quite hit rock bottom yet so I definitely think she's going to get a big slice of humble pie sooner rather than later.

As for Natasha's character, she's now in Maximum Security for having drugs inside of the prison. I wonder what is going to happen with her character as well.

Last edited:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Yeah, it just feels like Piper is getting weirder and weirder with each season. I think what is happening is that she's starting to enjoy being in jail a bit too much, lol. She's gotten comfortable so she's trying to get a hold on things so that she constantly won't be a victim and be in control. Like I mentioned, she hasn't quite hit rock bottom yet so I definitely think she's going to get a big slice of humble pie sooner rather than later.

As for Natasha's character, she's now in Maximum Security for having drugs inside of the prison. I wonder what is going to happen with here character as well.

I thought it would come this season , I'm hoping it comes soon. She's useless and annoying this show is random too me because I can see about 4-5 other characters being potentially better as the main focal point than Piper.

I really hope they find a way to keep this going once Piper gets released:ohlawd:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I thought it would come this season , I'm hoping it comes soon. She's useless and annoying this show is random too me because I can see about 4-5 other characters being potentially better as the main focal point than Piper.

I really hope they find a way to keep this going once Piper gets released:ohlawd:

Hmm...I don't see that many. Maybe Alex, Crazy Eyes and Red, but that is about it. I think at some point, there has to be something that shakes up the core of the storyline. I just don't want season after season of corny story lines. I say 5 seasons, maybe 6 max, this should continue as any longer, the show would lose it's identity IMO. I think Piper right now is trying to make some tiny power moves so that she can run the jail to her liking. It sort of reminds a little of the transformation of Walter White. She's "Breaking Bad" so to speak, lol.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Hmm...I don't see that many. Maybe Alex, Crazy Eyes and Red, but that is about it. I think at some point, there has to be something that shakes up the core of the storyline. I just don't want season after season of corny story lines. I say 5 seasons, maybe 6 max, this should continue as any longer, the show would lose it's identity IMO. I think Piper right now is trying to make some tiny power moves so that she can run the jail to her liking. It sort of reminds a little of the transformation of Walter White. She's "Breaking Bad" so to speak, lol.

Red
Crazy Eyes
Tasty
Mendoza
Pencitukee
Poosay

I find myself heavily involved when they are the focus of episodes. I hated Pencitukee the first two seasons, but the minute they go into her backstory and give her something other than being a hillbilly racist I felt some type of interest in what happens to her.

I agree tho that something has to happen eventually and I feel it happens next season. Especially after how this season ended