Official Orange Is The New Black Season 3 Thread

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Finally decided to check out the hype. I'm only about 4 episodes in. Last thing was some wild chase for a chicken nobody believes exist that Red started cuz Piper saw it. And some young girl destroyed the church. It's been decent so far. I'll just have to stick with it and catch up over the weekend and next week. Hopefully it doesn't pull a Weeds and get drastically worse and ridiculous since its another Jenji Kohan series.
thats what seems to be happening in season 3. you get pretty good character development in season 2 compared to 1(which is solely based on Piper), but in season 3 you get some back story and alot of bs. its basically a lesbian prison comedy written by 16 year old boys at this point.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
This was adisappointing season, but they did set up season 4 pretty well if they don't fumble it.

Corporate Caputo
Don Piper
Alex with a bounty on her head
New inmates
Sophia and Nikki
Resolving the heroin
Daya's baby

But what happened to Bennett? Dude quit? He just took off for real? And where did the female c/o go (officer fisher)?
Fischer got fired :manny:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
thats what seems to be happening in season 3. you get pretty good character development in season 2 compared to 1(which is solely based on Piper), but in season 3 you get some back story and alot of bs. its basically a lesbian prison comedy written by 16 year old boys at this point.
Hopefully the Dominican chick and that other white girl, forget her name. Blonde crazy one from American pie, have a nude lesbian scene. :shaq:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
This was adisappointing season, but they did set up season 4 pretty well if they don't fumble it.

Corporate Caputo
Don Piper
Alex with a bounty on her head
New inmates
Sophia and Nikki
Resolving the heroin
Daya's baby

But what happened to Bennett? Dude quit? He just took off for real? And where did the female c/o go (officer fisher)?

the actor that plays Bennett (Matt McGorry) is filming a movie, so they had to get rid of his character for a while. they might bring him back though, just like they did with Alex this season (well hopefully not just like Alex this season). Fisher got fired cause she was trash. that and she got a role in Jurassic World; she wont be back

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
This show would lowkey tank if the black girls split up.

All them spanish broads do is cuss, yell, and judge themselves and others. And not nary one of them heffas can stand on they own 2 feet either :stopitslime:
The one crazy spanish broad with the crazy hair lowkey funny as shyt... :mjlol:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
This is why the whole season drop at once is a problem, how the hell i didn't remember this?
i honestly didnt remember either until i looked it up...even with the firing, i kinda thought she'd be back and maybe have more of a backbone or something.

alot of shyt happens in this show and i forget about it instantly

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
One Of Them Latinas In The Background :noah:..I Have To Try & Find A Picture
I actually looked her up since she seemed more prominent this season, she's kinda cute. Hope we get her story next season,

Luara Gomez
laura-gomez.jpeg

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Weak ass season finale. It didn't have me craving for more like the first two finales. Was waiting like :lupe: for something to pop off on the lake scene but nothing happened. The ending screamed another Vee type character coming along.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Weak ass season finale. It didn't have me craving for more like the first two finales. Was waiting like :lupe: for something to pop off on the lake scene but nothing happened. The ending screamed another Vee type character coming along.
Yea, I thought Alex's body was gonna pop up floating in the lake...but they left plenty of flexibility for next season, i actually think it will be better than this season. (I hope)