Official Orange Is The New Black Season 3 Thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
All these lesser tier characters getting back stories is just :floydm:
I'm assuming season 3 just supposed to be a bridge so season 4 can go all out with no regrets, but I hate wasting over half the episode seeing stuff about Chang and whoever the fukk

On the Leanne episode and I can't keep doing this :floydm:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This Season 3 ending was one of the worst episodes and worst season finales I've ever seen

I know the creator is still 2/3 but this shyt was honestly bad enough to end the series on

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
This Season 3 ending was one of the worst episodes and worst season finales I've ever seen

I know the creator is still 2/3 but this shyt was honestly bad enough to end the series on
shyt came off like the ending to a teenage summer camp movie...they all go swimming and splash eachother like little kids... NOT ONE fukkING PERSON TRIES TO ESCAPE PRISON!?!?!?! :damn:

so unbelievable

shyt def jumped the shark and became Weeds 2.0.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
shyt came off like the ending to a teenage summer camp movie...they all go swimming and splash eachother like little kids... NOT ONE fukkING PERSON TRIES TO ESCAPE PRISON!?!?!?! :damn:

so unbelievable

shyt def jumped the shark and became Weeds 2.0.
I know the lake inescapable, but the fact that no one even tried to go around the prison is :scust:

If there's no guards in the back, then theres no guards in the front :scust: