Official Orange Is The New Black Season 3 Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why would they try to drop that tranny? No way did they actually forget that's a real man. Though it showed the stupidity of trying to get us to believe trannys are women.. The meh character clearly showed the most depth of all the characters this year. If they put that kind of effort into all these characters, the show could have competed wit the other seasons.

The religion angle was too much. I get the writers are not for Christianity. But they just went way overboard with taking shots at God, Christianity. It became propaganda. The Quaker chick was not well developed at all. I cared nothing about her. The Chinese the same. She was good last year as the annoying, newbie. But this year she was eh. Wouldn't have mind if she OD'ED.

Piper, the Walter White of the prison? Straight silly. They should had her do some more ruthless stuff. Why in the world would they eat Red's corn. Look, maybe she didn't have the power she used to. But no way would I do that.

Speechless, with the Black girl turning Jewish. Don't get where that storyline is going at all.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And with the backstories, no way would I watch this show. Just not good enough.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
anybody give they girl that Mountain Dew :krs:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Szn 1 Ep 10 is real as fukk man

The awkward humor of that Scared Straight parody, Nicky and Red relationship reviving after hitting rock bottom, the Doggett/Alex animosity

Piper could've got the pipe too

Best episode so far :takedat:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
I've got a couple episodes left until the end, but I'm dying at how they made Crazy Eyes the Stephen King of Smut. She's got groupies bugging her for that next chapter like :wtf: and talking about being team Rodcocker. :bryan:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
On S2 EP1

The cast is ugly as fukk now

Don't think I'm sticking through the whole thing if that's the case

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I actually looked her up since she seemed more prominent this season, she's kinda cute. Hope we get her story next season,

Luara Gomez
laura-gomez.jpeg
:leon:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Season 3 was pure trash. Wow.

So the gate opens and NO ONE escapes? :damn: the fukk. these bytches just wanted to go for a nice swim? :dead: OK i get it that maybe some would want to do that...but seriousl NOT ONE prisoner tried to escape from prison??? All these criminals splashing eachother & shyt, not one person thought to just keep swimming and be out. Weeds 2.0 it has become. This is Weeds season 4 all over again.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Saw a play with that cuban broad with curly hair thats barely in s3 as a backup dancer. Couldn't pay any attention to the lead actress :shaq: