Reppin
Japan
Red
Crazy Eyes
Tasty
Mendoza
Pencitukee
Poosay

I find myself heavily involved when they are the focus of episodes. I hated Pencitukee the first two seasons, but the minute they go into her backstory and give her something other than being a hillbilly racist I felt some type of interest in what happens to her.

I agree tho that something has to happen eventually and I feel it happens next season. Especially after how this season ended

Hmm...I would add Mendoza as she's had a lot of skin in the game throughout the series as she's clashed with over several major characters, so I can see her as a central character that can exert her influence in the jailhouse. Taystee and Poussey are good characters, but I just don't see them carrying a whole season as they really don't have much compelling to them. Pennasatucky has been somewhat of a hit or miss for me but at the same time, a lot of depth has come from character these last two seasons which has been great. Again though, I just don't see her as a character that would be taken seriously as a main character. She's more like a middle tier type whom is there for fcukery purposes. Her being a main character, I think she would lose most of her appeal if that were to happen.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Hmm...I would add Mendoza as she's had a lot of skin in the game throughout the series as she's clashed with over several major characters, so I can see her as a central character that can exert her influence in the jailhouse. Taystee and Poussey are good characters, but I just don't see them carrying a whole season as they really don't have much compelling to them. Pennasatucky has been somewhat of a hit or miss for me but at the same time, a lot of depth has come from character these last two seasons which has been great. Again though, I just don't see her as a character that would be taken seriously as a main character. She's more like a middle tier type whom is there for fcukery purposes. Her being a main character, I think she would lose most of her appeal if that were to happen.

Yeah Pennasstuck would def borderline on too much with more time. I just dig how much they showed off the other girls , I think if it came down to it they could find somebody to focus around the same way they do Pipes.

Has their been anything said on how many seasons are planned? I know Piper didn't do too much time, but couldn't they try some Weeds type fukkery to keep this going ? Or would the prison setting really just get old after awhile? I would love to see them start splitting up the girls into different prisons and show how they adjust

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just finished breaking bad, does this orange is the black thing measure up to breaking bad?

:ohhh:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Yeah Pennasstuck would def borderline on too much with more time. I just dig how much they showed off the other girls , I think if it came down to it they could find somebody to focus around the same way they do Pipes.

Has their been anything said on how many seasons are planned? I know Piper didn't do too much time, but couldn't they try some Weeds type fukkery to keep this going ? Or would the prison setting really just get old after awhile? I would love to see them start splitting up the girls into different prisons and show how they adjust

I haven't seen nor heard about how many more seasons are planned. If I'm betting man, I would say 6 seasons as after that, I think things would get a bit stale. I think the future of the series hinges on how well season 4 does. To me, this will be the make it or break it season for them. You have new inmates coming in, so you have a bunch of new characters that could possibly elevate this series or drag it down. The story line for season 4 has to be something that changes the status quo dramatically, like season 2 did.

I'm not a fan of the girls splitting up into different prisons as that would dilute the show a bit. You would lose a lot of the bonds and connections between the characters that are in the same place. On top of the weaker characters not being able to command a decent time due to them being minor.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Feel the same way, thought they wasted mad time with her this season.

I think that was by design as Red had a very powerful arc on season 2 so they kind of had to put her on the backburner a little so that other characters could be fleshed out. Red I think is one of the more important characters in this series. Like Mendoza, she's had her hand in a lot of events going on so it's going to be interesting on how she deals with the new inmates.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I haven't seen nor heard about how many more seasons are planned. If I'm betting man, I would say 6 seasons as after that, I think things would get a bit stale. I think the future of the series hinges on how well season 4 does. To me, this will be the make it or break it season for them. You have new inmates coming in, so you have a bunch of new characters that could possibly elevate this series or drag it down. The story line for season 4 has to be something that changes the status quo dramatically, like season 2 did.

I'm not a fan of the girls splitting up into different prisons as that would dilute the show a bit. You would lose a lot of the bonds and connections between the characters that are in the same place. On top of the weaker characters not being able to command a decent time due to them being minor.

If anything if they split anybody up it should be one of the Spanish girls. The black girl group plays off each other too well and the show would lose too much steam if they split them up.

6 seasons would be a good wrap up point imo. If they don't bring in any new girls to make focal points they def need to switch up the Alex/Piper dynamic completely if they are gonna keep up with it. Alex gotta go :demonic:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I think that was by design as Red had a very powerful arc on season 2 so they kind of had to put her on the backburner a little so that other characters could be fleshed out. Red I think is one of the more important characters in this series. Like Mendoza, she's had her hand in a lot of events going on so it's going to be interesting on how she deals with the new inmates.

Agreed.

I'm interested to see what's next in the trans story as well. Is that the same actor in flash backs or nah? I know she's a real transgender, I just don't know if that's a RuPaul situation or not.