Official Assassins Creed Unity Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Okay...I beat the game last night...played a lot of the co-op.... Get ready for a little rage...

I've played every AC game since the beginning. Loved the story lines...but Unity is fukking garbage. Unity is nothing more than a tech demo with Assassin's Creed images draped over it.

I'm going to spoil the entire game right now because I think brehs need to hold off on this fukking game...

1. It takes place in Paris before and during the Revolution. At least that is what they tell you because you can't really tell the difference between Before and During the revolution. It's just NPC's yelling and standing.

2. Arno the main character is a simp. A simp to the point he gets kicked out of the Assassin Order. So at the end of the game you are confused if he is an assassin or what...

3. The romantic interest just dies for no damn reason.

4. The piece of Eden is seen twice in the game. The Sword of Eden.......that's all you know about it. You don't know how it got in the hands of the Sage. All you know is that he has it.

5. The ending makes no GOTDAMN sense. So you kill the sage and bury in the crypt underneath Paris, Napoleon shows up looks around...game over...

6. Here is the killer. The modern part that had you looking to where the Sage's body was buried sees the body wouldn't give Abstergo anything because it would be too decayed and says this, "Oh well good job Arno handled this centuries ago, oh well thanks for helping us, continue playing, thank you"...Just a voice.

This is the WORST Assassin's Creed game ever made. This game is a soul-less piece of shyt. The co-op is fun but the game is just terrible.

Can any of the brehs who have played the game....explain Arno's ability to read the minds of those he kills? It just happens huh? Or even having full discussions with the Sage while he is dying. Can we get a "Gentle Push" button my nigs?!?!?! There was a lot missing with this game. Ubisoft fukked up. The cover system was absolute shyt. The mechanics of the game are just garbage. They even found a way to make Wall Eject even more difficult to do.

Edit added a spoiler for this shyt game. Your welcome.

:mindblown: WHAT THE fukk, THIS shyt SOUNDS HORRIBLE...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
LOL! You a faq for reporting...lol that's why you got NEGGED....LOL. The game is shyt and if and when you beat it you will say that same. Your welcome. lol Enjoy that neg snitch.

You need to look into these feminine traits you possess. Not a good look.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
:mindblown: WHAT THE fukk, THIS shyt SOUNDS HORRIBLE...

I was just being honest and I have the gold edition so I'm extra pissed on being hoodwinked by Ubisoft for this game. I've learned my lesson. No more Pre-ordering video games until I read other gamer's reviews. That ending was Mass Effect 3 frustrating.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
You need to look into these feminine traits you possess. Not a good look.

Alright playa. Whatever you say, enjoy that neg. This was the worst Assassin's Creed ever made and there is nothing we can do to change it. Just helping the brehs out from expecting more from this POS game. GTA V comes out tonight and Dragon Age..these should be better options for the people to play. Not some glorified beta demo that wasn't even finished on release day.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was just being honest and I have the gold edition so I'm extra pissed on being hoodwinked by Ubisoft for this game. I've learned my lesson. No more Pre-ordering video games until I read other gamer's reviews. That ending was Mass Effect 3 frustrating.

mass effect 3 all over again... still hurts my soul.... :mjcry::to::damn:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Oh I see I have 1 person on ignore I forgot his name something like GOD2 I think. He's an old fakkit that bytches bout everything

Yeah he reported me to the Mod...and I got a warning for my spoiler earlier...So I negged him for snitching..I shouldn't have spoiled like that (I went back and added a spoiler tag) but he shouldn't have went and told. A well deserved neg in my opinion. :yeshrug:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Yeah he reported me to the Mod...and I got a warning for my spoiler earlier...So I negged him for snitching..I shouldn't have spoiled like that (I went back and added a spoiler tag) but he shouldn't have went and told. A well deserved neg in my opinion. :yeshrug:

Yea he's one of them old grumpy ass know it all nikkas. He gives off. Negative vibe through the computer alone, can't imagine how lonely and miserable his life is

His old ass prolly struggling to play and u ruined it for him :laff:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Yea he's one of them old grumpy ass know it all nikkas. He gives off. Negative vibe through the computer alone, can't imagine how lonely and miserable his life is

LMFAO!!! Probably! I think he was more angry about that neg I gave him than the actual spoiler for that game...but oh well..fukk'em..lol

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

How many games do you have to trade in just to make ends meet drugged out mexican? You're the TS and don't even own the game talking about struggling. Now go back to begging nikkas to gameshare with you :mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Think logicall and not feminine for a min. Imagine if you were in my position and you saw a post of mine blatantly spoiling the ending. What did you expect?