Official Assassins Creed Unity Thread

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
So who wants to run some co-op I'm thinking of starting our own Coli Assassins league if I can find a few others to play with,

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Think logicall and not feminine for a min. Imagine if you were in my position and you saw a post of mine blatantly spoiling the ending. What did you expect?

Not much to spoil. But I digress. I said I was wrong, added the spoiler button. You got your neg. I got my warning from the Mod. No spilled milk. I'm over it. And honestly.....I don't think they even finished the ending. When you get to the ending you will say the same thing. It's a non-ending kind of ending. Just a rushed beta tech demo with Assassin's Creed's name on it. Some updated or even downgraded fight mechanics, a wild camera, Arno goes from Spiderman to smurf determining if there is a ledge in front of him. It's the worst Assassin's Creed game ever made. It makes Assassin's Creed 3 look good. They tried to make a cross between AC1+AC2 and forgot a majority of the mechanics. Then to add insult to injury there is no PvP multiplayer...only co-op. And even that seems rushed. It's a money grab...and they got my money.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
How many games do you have to trade in just to make ends meet drugged out mexican? You're the TS and don't even own the game talking about struggling. Now go back to begging nikkas to gameshare with you :mjlol:

11173661_800.jpg

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
so far i like the new AC the visuals are fukking beautiful, i will grab gta 5 when i can, because i scoped the first person and i was like :banderas:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So who wants to run some co-op I'm thinking of starting our own Coli Assassins league if I can find a few others to play with,

You are able to get online? I haven't been able to join any clubs or do any co-op since launch

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Maaaaaan I tried to play Unity today and my PC - which runs Skyrim on Ultra High with 214 mods - begged for mercy. My head is KILLING me. Even on low, it won't run for SHYT.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
i dont see what the big deal is, after the last patch everythings been working smooth

oh yeah to those who are actually playing the game, copp that samurai sword, he handles sh1t like blade

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Maaaaaan I tried to play Unity today and my PC - which runs Skyrim on Ultra High with 214 mods - begged for mercy. My head is KILLING me. Even on low, it won't run for SHYT.
The game is still broken on the PC. Even after patch 3. It freezes my system up at the exact same point no matter what I do. All we can hope for is patch 4 right now.

Ubi REALLY fukked up on this game

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
The game is still broken on the PC. Even after patch 3. It freezes my system up at the exact same point no matter what I do. All we can hope for is patch 4 right now.

Ubi REALLY fukked up on this game

My hand to God, I am literally stuck in some vines on the VERY FIRST fukkING MEMORY. I truly cannot believe this shyt - and that's saying something, seeing that it's Ubisoft.

Brehs, if you liked Diablo 3, you'll LOVE Unity.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
My hand to God, I am literally stuck in some vines on the VERY FIRST fukkING MEMORY. I truly cannot believe this shyt - and that's saying something, seeing that it's Ubisoft.

Brehs, if you liked Diablo 3, you'll LOVE Unity.

whats wrong with d3?

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
You even make that club?
I tried to some jerkoff already stole the tag [COLI] :smh:
I'm ready to admit the game really isn't that good, AC's are always in my GOTY discussions but this joint is like poop on the street it just sits there and stinks. I have to admit the Coop missions are pretty good but I play and me and homey were teleporting, enemies were invisable and crap :dahell: