Official Assassins Creed Unity Thread

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
How do you add skills. I'm supposed to get this Chalice but I don't have the lockpicking skill and in the pause menu there's no place to add it.

press start
  • scroll down and select player customization
  • go to skills
  • scroll down and select stealth

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I used to fall asleep during that modern day story shyt was boring as fukk

:camby:Glad it's gone

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Should I buy this game next week for ps4. ive heard the game frame rates and constant problems are ass..:patrice: Granted i got GTAV paid in full by tuesday but should i Vary it up and have two games. I mean ubisoft do be fukking over alot of people nowadays but the game looks fun and after the end of AC3 im still pissed at them.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Should I buy this game next week for ps4. ive heard the game frame rates and constant problems are ass..:patrice: Granted i got GTAV paid in full by tuesday but should i Vary it up and have two games. I mean ubisoft do be fukking over alot of people nowadays but the game looks fun and after the end of AC3 im still pissed at them.
rent it from redbox first... i got it now.. haven't ran into any issues

it's a lot of different stuff since 3... like skill upgrades.. no more shops, you just buy weapons in pause menu...

but you can also buy upgrades to your weapons, and switch on the fly... and upgrade every piece of your suit, not just "suit 3" it's like i was hood 3, with arms 2, chest 5, pants 3 type of shyt.. all with different attributes and upgrades

the other parts is still the same old AC tho... run up shyt.. sync... see mini missions.. do those... do main mission... rinse wash repeat

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished it Sunday meh lame ending

The main character I found annoying almost a exact copy of ezio

Glad they changed the combat tho

The world was great

Why did they remove fast walk tho and the double hidden blade

The customs colors bad apart from 3

I feel they should try push a Templar series the assassins seem to just be dikks

Also when will they release another main character like Altair a straight cold killer tired of these pretend killers part time playboys

And before anyone says Connor he was just a dumb Indian gettin used his dad though how you let your son have no swag at all

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and anyone feel they won't do a modern day version cause they also make splinter cell

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Don't fukking buy if man

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
Story been trash since Juno and them were revealed to be aliens or whatever the fukk
Nah breh AC1, ACII & Brotherhood that shyt was interesting as fukk...then it went to hell with Revelations.
:patrice:They fired the original 2 writers after Brotherhood so thats prob why its trash now. Seeing the symbols in your cell at the end of AC1, killing Borgia and finding the futuristic temple under the church in AC2, opening up the temple under the Coliseum and Juno basically calling you a fukkboy then making you kill Lucy at the end of Brotherhood :whew: That shyt was dope...the mystery, the atmosphere, the potential...it was all there until Revelations

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
he did at the end, and there's stuff you can read that shows he became a real one after going back to england.

the actual storyline you play showed none of this shyt though.

i think they fukked up by making ezio so fukkin awesome. connor ain't shyt, haytham ain't shyt, edward aint shyt, aveline ain't shyt, the chinese one ain't shyt
arno remains to be seen. don't let him be some obsessed dikkhead like connor though

Man you are dead on about Connor. I just beat that game a few weeks ago trying to get caught up. I love the history, some of the gameplay. But Conner man. I never wanted to see someone fail so bad and get their ass kicked. Dude was unreasonable. Ezio was the most well developed character. I hated that dude at first, but damn if he didnt develope and become someone of importance. Conner didnt recruit shyt, he was a joke and the Assassin order is trash.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
press start
  • scroll down and select player customization
  • go to skills
  • scroll down and select stealth
I was too early in the game and the menu hadn't been enabled yet. Had to walk in the front door and steal them they I was allowed to see that in the pause menu.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
rent it from redbox first... i got it now.. haven't ran into any issues

it's a lot of different stuff since 3... like skill upgrades.. no more shops, you just buy weapons in pause menu...

but you can also buy upgrades to your weapons, and switch on the fly... and upgrade every piece of your suit, not just "suit 3" it's like i was hood 3, with arms 2, chest 5, pants 3 type of shyt.. all with different attributes and upgrades

the other parts is still the same old AC tho... run up shyt.. sync... see mini missions.. do those... do main mission... rinse wash repeat

This not a game you rent from red box:childplease:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Nah breh AC1, ACII & Brotherhood that shyt was interesting as fukk...then it went to hell with Revelations.
:patrice:They fired the original 2 writers after Brotherhood so thats prob why its trash now. Seeing the symbols in your cell at the end of AC1, killing Borgia and finding the futuristic temple under the church in AC2, opening up the temple under the Coliseum and Juno basically calling you a fukkboy then making you kill Lucy at the end of Brotherhood :whew: That shyt was dope...the mystery, the atmosphere, the potential...it was all there until Revelations

Yeah man i was deep into the story at the beginning it was dope as fukk
Scanning the hidden symbols with your Assassin vision then solving the riddle to unlock the secret video
That part with the alien temple under the church, fighting the pope with the apple
then that ending and it all went to shyt
Even Desmond said What the fukk? I did too :snoop:
Don't talk about AC3 and the global disaster event they were trying to stop :why:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yeah man i was deep into the story at the beginning it was dope as fukk
Scanning the hidden symbols with your Assassin vision then solving the riddle to unlock the secret video
That part with the alien temple under the church, fighting the pope with the apple
then that ending and it all went to shyt
Even Desmond said What the fukk? I did too :snoop:
Don't talk about AC3 and the global disaster event they were trying to stop :why:

Yea I likes the present day story until they went off the deep end with that prehuman, supernatural race shyt. Now it appears they've said fukk it and just scrapped the present day story (because they've run out of ideas and it justifies them making games over and over without any endgame at all)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This game is solid. Mind you I've never played a game in the series before this one so it's all new to me. Kinda sad I gotta put this on the backburner for a while cause Inquisition is coming out.