Official Assassins Creed Unity Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was the best one since AC II and Brotherhood. Unity has finally introduced some legitimate stealth to the series. Best main missions since II and Brotherhood as well.

I did as many co op missions and heists solo as I could. Enjoyed the vast majority of those. I haven't tried to play in co op just yet. As for the Paris Stories...The Helix missions were okay but they didn't live up to the (over)hype. The Social Club Missions and Paris Stories were on point and you are able to utilize the stealth mechanics to a tee in these missions like you were in Co Op missions and Single Player Missions. Great additions to AC. The Cafe Theatre Missions were good but not as good as the SC and Paris Missions. Didn't give a sh!t about the Nostradamus Enigma...too repetitive. I only did a few Murder Mystery joints because one had me run all over the gawddamn city back and forth...that salted me on the Murder Mysteries. May go back and finish them up at a later date. Companion Missions are a piece of sh!t. Real easy and quick assassinate target BS. Wasn't feeling those. Looking for chests and Artifacts were more fun in Unity because of where they may be placed. You got to enter more interiors and explore inside like no other AC game. Leaping through windows and sneaking up on guards was fun as fuc. Felt like an assassin.

I agree they could scale back on some of the content. AC Rogue did that and I enjoyed it more than Black Flag because it felt less repetitive. Rogue could of used a few diving missions like Black Flag had though.

All and all I think Unity is the 2nd best game in the series. I experience none of the tech mishaps because I got the game after the third patch. So my experience wasn't ruined by early tech problems.

1. AC Brotherhood
2, AC Unity
3. AC II
4. AC Rogue
5. AC Black Flag
6. AC III
7. AC Revelations
8. AC I

I liked how they made to mission structure more open ended instead of tailing ppl and staying in the zone to eavesdrop that ubisoft has done for years. The stealth is still not good due to the absolute terrible cover/broken contols. And some of the locations you have to go to are crammed with guards, making it impossibe to be stealthy. I had the disguise perk but even sometimes that didn't help because guards were bunched up near entries and that shyt deteriorated quickly. But they are trying. CO-OP isn't that much fun but thats the community, not the developers. Yea the time period helix missions were garbage. Theatre/paris stories are basically fetch quest/assassinations which are fine but it was too damn much and became a chore to complete. Same with all the chest(and the 20 variations), ribbons, etc. The nostradamus riddles were cool and challenging but some of them were damn near impossible to figure out. Had to cheat online. The murder mysteries are probably the best addition in years. Its like the arkham detective missions/L.A Noire where you had to use deductive logic to name the killer. IDK I found all the locations in the same district. The environment is breathtaking. Truly next gen with the amount of buildings you can enter. I just hope the polish up the engine from a technical standpoint and focus more on the story and less on the collectibles, side missions, etc. My list goes

1) AC II
2) AC Brotherhood
3) AC III
4) AC IV
5) Unity
6) I
7) Revelations

Last edited:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I liked how they made to mission structure more open ended instead of tailing ppl and staying in the zone to eavesdrop that ubisoft has done for years. The stealth is still not good due to the absolute terrible cover/broken contols. And some of the locations you have to go to are crammed with guards, making it impossibe to be stealthy. I had the disguise perk but even sometimes that didn't help because guards were bunched up near entries and that shyt deteriorated quickly. But they are trying. CO-OP isn't that much fun but thats the community, not the developers. Yea the time period helix missions were garbage. Theatre/paris stories are basically fetch quest/assassinations which are fine but it was too damn much and became a chore to complete. Same with all the chest(and the 20 variations), ribbons, etc. The nostradamus riddles were cool and challenging but some of them were damn near impossible to figure out. Had to cheat online. The murder mysteries are probably the best addition in years. Its like the arkham detective missions/L.A Noire where you had to use deductive logic to name the killer. IDK I found all the locations in the same district. The environment is breathtaking. Truly next gen with the amount of buildings you can enter. I just hope the polish up the engine from a technical standpoint and focus more on the story and less on the collectibles, side missions, etc. My list goes

1) AC II
2) AC Brotherhood
3) AC III
4) AC IV
5) Unity
6) I
7) Revelations
I'm going try some more murder mysteries. :salute:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
20$ at best buy :lupe:
I love ac games, like I said before it has a lot of legacy jank. It can alternatively be really fun or frustrating. If you want something to play and like ac games cop it if not then you might not have a good time

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
Bought this from best buy today for 20

I used to fukk with ac gamesheavy. Until I bought Black flag again in April. I'm toooo burnt out on AC games.I now understand why people talk shyt bout it