Official Assassins Creed Unity Thread

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
So I played a bit more of the single player and truthfully I've never met a game that seemed like it was designed to prevent you from having fun then this one.
They decided to make fighting harder to make stealth more important which is smart..... except for the fact that the stealth is freaking terrible :dahell: you can't corner when in cover so your only option is entering and exiting cover, you don't have stealth path's like in splinter cell. So basically you have to deal with having all of these legacy animations and being slow as molasses, barely having a way to distract enemies, and a trash control system.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So I played a bit more of the single player and truthfully I've never met a game that seemed like it was designed to prevent you from having fun then this one.
They decided to make fighting harder to make stealth more important which is smart..... except for the fact that the stealth is freaking terrible :dahell: you can't corner when in cover so your only option is entering and exiting cover, you don't have stealth path's like in splinter cell. So basically you have to deal with having all of these legacy animations and being slow as molasses, barely having a way to distract enemies, and a trash control system.
Yeah that's my biggest gripe with the game. The stealth cover is janky. All Ubisoft had to do was take from Splinter Cell like they did with Last Know Position. Other than that I'm thoroughly enjoying the game. I'm not that deep in it yet but I like the combat. Much more competitive but I do miss the multitude of kill animations.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Yeah that's my biggest gripe with the game. The stealth cover is janky. All Ubisoft had to do was take from Splinter Cell like they did with Last Know Position. Other than that I'm thoroughly enjoying the game. I'm not that deep in it yet but I like the combat. Much more competitive but I do miss the multitude of kill animations.
Yeah I mean it's annoying, game feels half complete. Like I'm on a main story mission and I can't beat it because my lock picking skills aren't at a high enough level... :dahell: I'm looking for alternates paths so I must quit the mission and go grind for more sync points? :dahell:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Thread title made me think they was gonna re-release this shyt and it wasn't gonna be terrible... false hopes

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
B4WnsUOCYAABAGy.jpg:large

is this a win or them taking an L???

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Game is so damn annoying. Co-op shyt. Micro transactions. Mad bugs. Now when I play sometimes my health bar & map just randomly disappear making it impossible to properly locate and fight cats.

Ubisoft is ass.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Finally beat the game. The story was fine until the end, where logic and explanantion went out the window. I am known for being the biggest AC fanboy here but even I am :patrice: about continuing with the franchise. It seems like there is no direction anymore. This shyt is so far removed from II and Brotherhood. And they also need to chill on the content glut. Reduce that substantially

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Finally beat the game. The story was fine until the end, where logic and explanantion went out the window. I am known for being the biggest AC fanboy here but even I am :patrice: about continuing with the franchise. It seems like there is no direction anymore. This shyt is so far removed from II and Brotherhood. And they also need to chill on the content glut. Reduce that substantially
I thought it was the best one since AC II and Brotherhood. Unity has finally introduced some legitimate stealth to the series. Best main missions since II and Brotherhood as well.

I did as many co op missions and heists solo as I could. Enjoyed the vast majority of those. I haven't tried to play in co op just yet. As for the Paris Stories...The Helix missions were okay but they didn't live up to the (over)hype. The Social Club Missions and Paris Stories were on point and you are able to utilize the stealth mechanics to a tee in these missions like you were in Co Op missions and Single Player Missions. Great additions to AC. The Cafe Theatre Missions were good but not as good as the SC and Paris Missions. Didn't give a sh!t about the Nostradamus Enigma...too repetitive. I only did a few Murder Mystery joints because one had me run all over the gawddamn city back and forth...that salted me on the Murder Mysteries. May go back and finish them up at a later date. Companion Missions are a piece of sh!t. Real easy and quick assassinate target BS. Wasn't feeling those. Looking for chests and Artifacts were more fun in Unity because of where they may be placed. You got to enter more interiors and explore inside like no other AC game. Leaping through windows and sneaking up on guards was fun as fuc. Felt like an assassin.

I agree they could scale back on some of the content. AC Rogue did that and I enjoyed it more than Black Flag because it felt less repetitive. Rogue could of used a few diving missions like Black Flag had though.

All and all I think Unity is the 2nd best game in the series. I experience none of the tech mishaps because I got the game after the third patch. So my experience wasn't ruined by early tech problems.

1. AC Brotherhood
2, AC Unity
3. AC II
4. AC Rogue
5. AC Black Flag
6. AC III
7. AC Revelations
8. AC I

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I've put in 93 hrs...playing Far Cry 4 now, still have a bit more sh!t to do in AC Unity:manny:

im playing far cry 4 too ... doing them both little by little to enjoy them more
I try to walk everywhere in far cry to make it more :krs:

They played Black Flag (:wow:)first..Unity is garbage in comparison.

Ive only played black flag but I mean people are fickle, its the same almost minus the boat and bigger map
unity is like putting all the main cities close together with rivers in between. That map is full of shyt to do at every corner :ohlawd: