Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They should preserve both Monty and Gibbs by using reynolds. We’re a playoff team, not a fantasy team. Keep them both fresh for later this year.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We need to trade for a kicker. Not being able to kick a 50 yarder above 50% will kill us. That miss at that range is unacceptable

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Less than 200 yards given up by the defense and almost doubled the time of possession. We dominated an ugly game that we used to lose. It’s good to be a lions fan.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Oline has help up despite all the injuries. Doubt Jonah Jackson gets payday from Lions at this rate

NFC is weak. lions have as good a shot as anyone. Hutch taking a beating with all the doubles teams and chips. Id trade a couple first for Crosby or a 2nd for Chase Young

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Glasgow gotta be the most underrated FA signing. Balls out at guard, balls out at center. He's been invaluable and I think he's earned another deal going forward. I agree with @djthegreat88 that Jonah Jackson is prob gone after the season. Outside of a bad holding call and giving up a pressure on that pick-6, I thought the rookie Sorsdal looked solid too.

Time to get healthy and rest. We'll see if any trades happen. Man...Hutch needs help out there. Dude was getting knocked onto his ass out there from chips and double teams. Interior wise McNeill balled all night. Buggs was inactive and IMO you could see it in the run defense. Brodric Martin was active in his place but I didn't notice much, besides him knocking the center on his ass at one point lol.

edit:

Last edited: