Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
AVvXsEiXQo0eskE-i7qKBDWzif6KOxEEQRZZHVab3ug7KubwpWLsCyLexHQ8fCEpVV9BsfF1pflS8ler_XjkrEkkI4W6PwdtaADBtMPTl9qT9UBMFpi1TmEu_t7NXO9F6_i0UHVeBQlK9R9eGEKaGMYwRVP4eLnQ1ATqV67NRcnUtK6GMi9Tg2XW0zG70nWxzoMl

Going to get my Brad Holmes swag on this weekend. I couldn't rock with the white so I got this instead.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Full 53 man roster practiced today. Let's hope we can get through this second half with fewer injuries, and get back some of the other guys like Gardner-Johnson and Houston.

I feel like this upcoming game is going to be explosive, offensively. Gibbs is fully up to speed on the offense and I expect we'll see some two-back sets. Hope we also see him out wide. This coaching staff is old school enough to prefer Montgomery over Gibbs so I expect he'll get more rushing touches. But if we can get to Monty at 18-20, Gibbs at 12-15...I'll take it. Not including the 5-10 touches Gibbs can get in the pass game.

Still feeling confident that Jamo is going to put it together soon too. Chargers have been getting diced all season down field. And even if Jamo is just stretching the field you're gonna see Gibbs/LaPorta/St Brown gashing them in the middle.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Full 53 man roster practiced today. Let's hope we can get through this second half with fewer injuries, and get back some of the other guys like Gardner-Johnson and Houston.

I feel like this upcoming game is going to be explosive, offensively. Gibbs is fully up to speed on the offense and I expect we'll see some two-back sets. Hope we also see him out wide. This coaching staff is old school enough to prefer Montgomery over Gibbs so I expect he'll get more rushing touches. But if we can get to Monty at 18-20, Gibbs at 12-15...I'll take it. Not including the 5-10 touches Gibbs can get in the pass game.

Still feeling confident that Jamo is going to put it together soon too. Chargers have been getting diced all season down field. And even if Jamo is just stretching the field you're gonna see Gibbs/LaPorta/St Brown gashing them in the middle.

I agree with this but Jamo is an afterthought. This offense has been good and DPJ or anyone else who can produce should be the focus. Marvin Jones is an afterthought, rightfully so. If Jamo’s showing up in practice, he needs to be in the game. If he’s not, I don’t care where we drafted him or how fast he is. Play the guys that have proven to be reliable. Nothing else matters.