Oculus Rift Official Thread (preorders start 1/6/16 $599 Expected to Ship in March)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Wireless is iffy. The battery life on those headsets would be terrible (they're very powerful). Right now they're powered by usb. I can't imagine how big of a battery they'd need or how terrible the battery life would be if these things were wireless

i didn't think about that....:ohhh:

backpack batteries could save us...:blessed:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It just came :gladbron:

hrVyIo6.jpg

Too bad I can't try it out until tomorrow.... :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll be in a virtual world all day tomorrow. The Rift has so many more games. I can't wait. Impressions will be posted tomorrow night.

*unplugs Vive and starts to let it collect dust*
Here's my address. Just send the Vive here.

2425 Olympic Blvd #3000, Santa Monica, CA 90404

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He says it's great and recommends it and for early adopters to get the rift.
He gave it a 7/10 and said he'd give it an 8/10 with touch controllers. He also said it's nothing like the "piece of shyt Kinect" and VR gaming will be amazing when more killer apps come and price drops. He said it's not a replacement.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Ciggavelli come back to reality and give us that review!!! this nikka might be trapped in the matrix y'all:dwillhuh:
My internet is all spotty because of the flooding here in Houston. I haven't been able to download the software all day, so I couldn't try it out :mjcry:

Here's hoping I can try this tomorrow. fukking rain man, shyt....stop :damn:

My review will be delayed until tomorrow night. I can't wait to try this shyt out. It's so frustrating that I couldn't download the software today. It's an 800mb file. I got to 600 so many times, but once the internet goes out, the download goes back to 0 :what:

It's just not happening tonight. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny all day, so here's hoping my internet doesn't go out. I REALLY wanna play with this thing :mjcry:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
My internet is all spotty because of the flooding here in Houston. I haven't been able to download the software all day, so I couldn't try it out :mjcry:

My review will be delayed until tomorrow night. I can't wait to try this shyt out. It's so frustrating that I couldn't download the software today. It's an 800mb file. I got to 600 so many times, but once the internet goes out, the download goes back to 0 :what:

It's just not happening tonight. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny all day, so here's hoping my internet doesn't go out. I REALLY wanna play with this thing :mjcry:
You have the worst luck in everything :russ:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:francis: Neg pending for having me wait all day....

J/p. Hope you and the fam safe out there. We praying for y'all and keep us posted