Oculus Rift Official Thread (preorders start 1/6/16 $599 Expected to Ship in March)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:ohhh:I might have to cop............them ship dates tho :snoop::scust:
Make sure to run the Oculus Rift Computer check found on their website to make sure your PC is compatible. It'll say you need 3 USB 3.0 ports, but you really only need 2 (the X1 controller can use a USB 2.0 port).

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I just played Lucky's Tale for a bit. Third-person VR works really well. The game is a Mario 64 clone, but man, it's pretty fukking spectacular (fukk the reviews).

VR is amazing :blessed:
how does 3rd person VR work? what does the 'camera' do when you turn your head?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
how does 3rd person VR work? what does the 'camera' do when you turn your head?
The camera moves with your head. You play the game like any third person game, but you can look around more, if that makes sense.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Any sports games on this bytch?

I'm not into this nerd shyt. I only play 2K and Madden.
If you consider racing a sport, then yes. If not, then no. It's still early though. It might happen in the future. "Real" sports are not out yet, but who knows what'll happen in the future...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just found the ultimate "throw-up" simulator.....VR Roller Coaster - Cave Depths. It's free and considered "intense."

I'm used to this shyt, so it didn't make me throw up, but it made me queasy. I like games that do this to me, but for some this might be too much. I took the headset off a few minutes ago, and I'm still all fukked up :wow:

I'm looking for the ultimate VR "throw-up" game. This might be it at the moment.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just bought another roller coaster sim, and VR Roller Coaster - Cave Depths, is still the best "throw-up simulator" out. The other game, Thrills and Chills Roller Coasters, is still "intense," but didn't make me queasy at all. I want to throw up from VR because I'm so immersed. Currently no game can do that for me. VR RC-Cave Depths is the closest though.

I know it's weird, but I really want a game to get me so immersed that I fukking throw-up. No games have done that to me. A few games made me queasy, but nothing has made me throw up. I need something "very intense" I guess :manny:

Maybe some flight sim can do if for me. I realize wanting to throw up from a game is weird, but I want to experience it :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just found the ultimate "throw-up" simulator.....VR Roller Coaster - Cave Depths. It's free and considered "intense."

I'm used to this shyt, so it didn't make me throw up, but it made me queasy. I like games that do this to me, but for some this might be too much. I took the headset off a few minutes ago, and I'm still all fukked up :wow:

I'm looking for the ultimate VR "throw-up" game. This might be it at the moment.
i can't stand the feeling of quesyness. I got just a tad queasy playing Windlands on the PSVR and ehhh it makes me not want to play the game again just thinking about it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I just bought another roller coaster sim, and VR Roller Coaster - Cave Depths, is still the best "throw-up simulator" out. The other game, Thrills and Chills Roller Coasters, is still "intense," but didn't make me queasy at all. I want to throw up from VR because I'm so immersed. Currently no game can do that for me. VR RC-Cave Depths is the closest though.

I know it's weird, but I really want a game to get me so immersed that I fukking throw-up. No games have done that to me. A few games made me queasy, but nothing has made me throw up. I need something "very intense" I guess :manny:

Maybe some flight sim can do if for me. I realize wanting to throw up from a game is weird, but I want to experience it :manny:
:what:The hell is wrong with you @Ciggavelli .
Thats nasty.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:The hell is wrong with you @Ciggavelli .
Thats nasty.
Ciggavelli extreme as hell

He wants to go out

q4mznm4lz4a8kbamjgp7.gif