Oculus Rift Official Thread (preorders start 1/6/16 $599 Expected to Ship in March)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i can't stand the feeling of quesyness. I got just a tad queasy playing Windlands on the PSVR and ehhh it makes me not want to play the game again just thinking about it.
Windlands made me feel quest at first on the Vive. You get used to it quickly though (at least I did). It's a pretty cool game actually.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The Touch controllers are 10x better than the Vive controllers. It actually has two thumbsticks and is ergonomic as fukk. :wow:

It's a bytch to setup though :francis:

Living in a big city with high apartment costs and small living rooms is not conducive to VR :mjcry:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The Touch controllers are 10x better than the Vive controllers. It actually has two thumbsticks and is ergonomic as fukk. :wow:

It's a bytch to setup though :francis:

Living in a big city with high apartment costs and small living rooms is not conducive to VR :mjcry:
Why don't you just send me the vive at this point since you hate it so much? :yeshrug:

I will likely just flip it anyway since I can't seem to be bothered with anything besides sound shapes these days :snoop:

It pulled me away from Titanfall 2 for a short time.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
so do you need to stay in focus of a webcam to use this?
Not a webcam, but a sensor. There are two and they gotta be 3-6 feet apart. It's kinda a bytch to setup. I'm still trying to find the sweet spot when sitting down. Standing up is no problem, but I prefer to play sitting down.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why don't you just send me the vive at this point since you hate it so much? :yeshrug:

I will likely just flip it anyway since I can't seem to be bothered with anything besides sound shapes these days :snoop:

It pulled me away from Titanfall 2 for a short time.
I do hate the Vive...:dead: I'll probably sell it cuz my apartment isn't big enough for room scale VR. I dunno though, there might be an exclusive I want though and I'll figure shyt out. I still haven't even set it up in my new place. :dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm thinking I'll try out this Oculus Go. I hate putting my phone in the Gear VR so I never use it.

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Got a Rift last week, loving that bytch too.. fukking boxing game be having my ass sweaty as fukk but I be tagging them nikkas pause ...

If you got the pc for it grab you one these bytches!

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got a Rift last week, loving that bytch too.. fukking boxing game be having my ass sweaty as fukk but I be tagging them nikkas pause ...

If you got the pc for it grab you one these bytches!
How much they run now? I got this 1080TI that I don’t put to use at all

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Got mine for 400 bruh..shyts been worth it so far..My ol lady loves google earth VR with streetview, I be off the Gunclub VR & the Boxing shyt tough..shyt' is like the perfect work out..Fun & effective...