Obesity rates by Race and Gender

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
BMI mistakes muscle for fat which is what those studies use.

you know goddamn well these women aren't in the gym lifting weights and building muscle :russ:

Chicks be 5'4 and 215 pounds of blubber (sometimes its nice blubber - ass and thighs)

Also - our genetics help us in losing weight better than other races.....we lose weight easier, build muscle easier, and we are naturally stronger and more explosive than other races.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Interesting take that I'm too lazy to look into right now: Since Americans are generally known to be heavier than other places and countries on earth, would the top group here possibly be the fattest on the planet? That's a terrifying thought if true. :ohhh:
avg american woman weighs 170lbs

avg weight of a man WORLWIDE is 137,lbs

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
you know goddamn well these women aren't in the gym lifting weights and building muscle :russ:

Chicks be 5'4 and 215 pounds of blubber (sometimes its nice blubber - ass and thighs)

Also - our genetics help us in losing weight better than other races.....we lose weight easier, build muscle easier, and we are naturally stronger and more explosive than other races.

We also naturally have the biggest glutes, quads ,and hamstrings.

Probably not enough to significantly close the gap but those are some big muscle groups

Daps
:childplease: Don't our genetics (west African) promote muscle growth and power? How does that help your argument? BMI mistakes muscle for fat which is what those studies use.
True...BMI is useless for individuals but helpful for studying populations.

If you took a Black, Asian, white and Latina woman of the same height/weight...the Black women would most likely be healthier since sistas store less fat/visceral fat in the midsection and more on the thighs and butt.

White women are a mixed bag...but most either have big thighs/calves or huge titties.

Asian (East Asian) women got it the worst. Their weight goes straight to their midsection and they have less dense bones than Black women. They stay smaller because they have smaller frames to begin with and simply can't carry the weight. Like a sista can have 40" booty, D-cups and a flat stomach. Asian women can't scale up like that.

Weight matters but eye test counts too...Lotta Asians are skinny fat, especially the women. Indian women have the same issue. They will have azz and titties but it's saggy with no "perkiness" because there's no muscle tone. That's why Black women will have onion booty that is big but sticks up and out. Indian broads with curves...it's more fleshy/saggy. White women are in the middle.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
We also naturally have the biggest glutes, quads ,and hamstrings.

lmfaoooo facts.

I played soccer and my mother's side is full of people with big legs, thighs, calfs, and hips.

My legs look like Clarence Seedorf's lmfaooooo

seedorf-e1389367417837.jpg

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Its because of fatphobia, and with how racism and fatphobia are intertwined. I’ve seen more than a few black women, on TikTok and various other forms of social media, recount their negative experiences at these gyms. These gyms are littered with fatphobes who make disparaging remarks about black women’s bodies. Black female bodies are often unfairly critiqued, abused, and made fun of. The gym is yet another space where these types of things happen. It causes a lot of black women to shy away from even entering a gym. Its really sick. In a perfect world we’d have gyms specifically for black women to act as safe spaces for their bodies. Also, its important to remember that just because a person is obese doesn’t mean that they’re unhealthy, and so, these stats don’t mean much.

That officially covers EVERY excuse

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black people were breed to be as big as possible, is one reason I think obesity levels is where it’s at
I don't think this is conclusive. The same argument doesn't apply to black people in Canada or any of the Caribbean nations. Neither does it apply to carribean women living in the UK(Jamaicans, trini, Bajan,etc) or France (Haitians) all of which were subject to the same pressures of slavery.

Obesity is uniquely an American problem. The same way guns and high insurance premiums are only an America problem.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I don't think this is conclusive. The same argument doesn't apply to black people in Canada or any of the Caribbean nations. Neither does it apply to carribean women living in the UK(Jamaicans, trini, Bajan,etc) or France (Haitians) all of which were subject to the same pressures of slavery.

Obesity is uniquely an American problem. The same way guns and high insurance premiums are only an America problem.
I think it’s part of it, but cheap accessible food is also part of it