Obesity rates by Race and Gender

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Actually no. The mind is so powerful that it can also affect our physical abilities. They have shown in experiments how if you tell people you are giving them anabolic steroids (but in reality they are given a placebo) they begin to growth muscle and increase their strength at the same rate as people who are actually given steroids.
:deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
it's easier to manipulate cacs tests pertaining to intelligence (such as IQ) than testing for which race can simply jump higher and faster dumbass.:stopitslime:

black folk on average have the highest testosterone and faster twitch fibers as well as quicker metabolic rate.

A lot of factors can sway these cac intelligence test such as environmental factors and upbringing.

Aint you a half cac? Would make sense you projecting with these tired debunked WS talking points:pacspit:
Don't feed the troll, isn't it strange how dudes like this show up whenever we have interesting discussions that speak on a truth which frames Black people in a positive light?

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
how are black women so much fatter than us when we both share the same genetics and have the same athletic abilities?

we grow up in the same households also.
Black American women let themselves go much faster after high school, especially in the south. They also make zero attempts to lose weight (until after suffering a stroke or heart attack).

That’s just what I’ve observed.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I don't think it's pure laziness.

What for example, makes black women as a group lazier than white women or black men?
Culture and desirability.

A lot of asian/white women get in shape to get a high caliber man. Avg sista aren't willing to go through all that, they want to be accepted for who they are. Also, asian women are put on game.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:banderas:
Seen the title thread and then that image.

Not read any replies but OP pushing for a plat on first day

Booker Carver

Pro
Supporter
Daps
My dad used to call me and tell me all of the fat bw he’d see at the mall when he ventured out. I grew up in the mid-south and it’s fat women everywhere. I think a big issue with our women is that they don’t want to workout because they don’t want their hair messed up. My wife only works out when her hair is braided. If not, the humidity and sweat got her out here looking like the bride of Frankenstein. I’m sure there are less anecdotal reasons. But my dad used to tell me not to marry a fat chick and I used to tell my wife she can’t get fat. a$$hole thing to say but that would be miserable for me. :yeshrug:

I tell the young guys that all that thickness will become fat. To look at the mom and you’ll see her future. I’ve also told younger girls that no man wants to marry a fatty.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
More big women for me.

EmbarrassedEmbellishedArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif
Best scene in the movie. This along with them going to The “Jail house catering” place.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's a legitimate scientific study. Here's link summarizing it: What Happens When You Believe You're Taking Steroids

Also the same holds true for intelligence tests. In another experiment black and white students were told they were taking a test to guage their intelligence. The white students ended up scoring much higher than the black students. They gave the students the same test but this time they were told it was NOT a test of their intelligence. The white students scored the same as they did on the earlier test. The black students however saw a substantial increase. Simply telling black students that their intelligence is being tested causes them to score lower on a test. More evidence showing the power of belief. If you believe you are less intelligent then you will be. Just as if you think you are getting steroids you will get steroid like results.

At the end of the day it's all about what you believe.