Obesity rates by Race and Gender

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how are black women so much fatter than us when we both share the same genetics and have the same athletic abilities?

we grow up in the same households also.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
how are black women so much fatter than us when we both share the same genetics and have the same athletic abilities?

we grow up in the same households also.
It’s more acceptable for them to be fat. Growing up, women who were fat but not super obese were called “healthy”

Also black boys fukked with sports growing up.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Its because of fatphobia, and with how racism and fatphobia are intertwined. I’ve seen more than a few black women, on TikTok and various other forms of social media, recount their negative experiences at these gyms. These gyms are littered with fatphobes who make disparaging remarks about black women’s bodies. Black female bodies are often unfairly critiqued, abused, and made fun of. The gym is yet another space where these types of things happen. It causes a lot of black women to shy away from even entering a gym. Its really sick. In a perfect world we’d have gyms specifically for black women to act as safe spaces for their bodies. Also, its important to remember that just because a person is obese doesn’t mean that they’re unhealthy, and so, these stats don’t mean much.

I know this is a troll post, but millions of people are suffering from obesity breh. High blood pressure and Diabetes stem from obesity, both of which can cause a multitude of problems like heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, losing limbs, blindness, etc. And then big pharma feeding them all types of chemicals to keep them alive. Some people got better genetics and their body holds up longer, but best believe most folks do make it past 55 being obese.

I know one lady who died of a heart attack who was obese. I know of another who got kidney failure and has to run dialysis 3 days a week for 4 hours

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
Its because of fatphobia, and with how racism and fatphobia are intertwined. I’ve seen more than a few black women, on TikTok and various other forms of social media, recount their negative experiences at these gyms. These gyms are littered with fatphobes who make disparaging remarks about black women’s bodies. Black female bodies are often unfairly critiqued, abused, and made fun of. The gym is yet another space where these types of things happen. It causes a lot of black women to shy away from even entering a gym. Its really sick. In a perfect world we’d have gyms specifically for black women to act as safe spaces for their bodies. Also, its important to remember that just because a person is obese doesn’t mean that they’re unhealthy, and so, these stats don’t mean much.
nikka stop :mjlol:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
gyms specifically for black women to act as safe spaces for their bodies

The most genetically and athletically gifted group of women on the planet need "safe spaces" for their bodies?

Stop the trolling.... theyre the female versions of us.... theyre just lazy.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
:stopitslime: You don't even believe that