NYC Subway Struggles

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing pisses me off more than when I'm rushing to catch the train and go through the turnstile and some a$$hole coming off the train decides to go through the turnstile instead of using the exits. :mindblown:

One time this lady, oops I mean dumb bytch, tried to do that fukk shyt and I literally pushed her ass out of the way. How inconsiderate can you be? :why:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nothing pisses me off more than when I'm rushing to catch the train and go through the turnstile and some a$$hole coming off the train decides to go through the turnstile instead of using the exits. :mindblown:

One time this lady, oops I mean dumb bytch, tried to do that fukk shyt and I literally pushed her ass out of the way. How inconsiderate can you be? :why:

:russ::heh:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst is when you taking the express train thinking you about to skip a bunch of stops but then your train stalls due to whatever and then 10 local train passes by. Then when you reach a station where you can transfer to the local train, you thinking okay this express train is slow so let me transfer to the local only to have the issue on the express track fixed and then your local train is now stalling.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Because there's a homeless shelter in Jamaica where the E train starts.
The homeless people on the E line usually spend a night on the train....

I stayed in the Shelter in Jamaica near the E Train (EL Camino Inn) its a family shelter and you would never know its residents was homeless just by looking at them.

The Homeless people on the E are usually single men and would rather sleep on the E Train rather than Men's homeless shelters cause its safer.

The first time I stayed at EL Camino I took the E train there and the train on layover opposite the one I came in on had a at least one homeless person in every car sleeping... this was around midnight.

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
This always happens to me on the SEPTA subways, especially the Broad Street Line :wow: It seems like every time I get into the station, my train is JUST leaving the station :snoop:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
The homeless people on the E line usually spend a night on the train....

I stayed in the Shelter in Jamaica near the E Train (EL Camino Inn) its a family shelter and you would never know its residents was homeless just by looking at them.

The Homeless people on the E are usually single men and would rather sleep on the E Train rather than Men's homeless shelters cause its safer.

The first time I stayed at EL Camino I took the E train there and the train on layover opposite the one I came in on had a at least one homeless person in every car sleeping... this was around midnight.
If you're homeless, you can spend the 2.75 one time and ride around in the system forever

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Am I the only NY breh that expected to themselves in this video? The 7 train every day...

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
One time I was in queens running to the N or Q. I'm at the turnstyle and hear the train so I'm floating down the stairs. I end up jumping off the stairs, falling on the platform and breaking my phone just to get on the wrong train lmao!

If I hear that hoe coming and I'm not in front of it, I'll wait. It never that serious

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst is when you taking the express train thinking you about to skip a bunch of stops but then your train stalls due to whatever and then 10 local train passes by. Then when you reach a station where you can transfer to the local train, you thinking okay this express train is slow so let me transfer to the local only to have the issue on the express track fixed and then your local train is now stalling.
Happens on the B/D line weekly :mjcry: