NYC Subway Struggles

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The worst is when you taking the express train thinking you about to skip a bunch of stops but then your train stalls due to whatever and then 10 local train passes by. Then when you reach a station where you can transfer to the local train, you thinking okay this express train is slow so let me transfer to the local only to have the issue on the express track fixed and then your local train is now stalling.

Breeeeh that shyt is the wooorst. Your "express" train is creeping through the tunnels while the "local" train is passing by at normal speeds. Or you're on a local train that is going express but that train is passing stops at a snails pace so in reality you are moving even slower than local service. Yo I use to hate working In the heights for this very reason. The 1 train use to do that shyt all the time.

Speaking of the 1.. That shyt is so outdated. :snoop:

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
Breeeeh that shyt is the wooorst. Your "express" train is creeping through the tunnels while the "local" train is passing by at normal speeds. Or you're on a local train that is going express but that train is passing stops at a snails pace so in reality you are moving even slower than local service. Yo I use to hate working In the heights for this very reason. The 1 train use to do that shyt all the time.

Speaking of the 1.. That shyt is so outdated. :snoop:
The 2 and 3 dont have respeck for the 1 :pachaha: You know how many times Ive been in the 2 or 3 and it waits on the platform for the 1 to come. The 1 pulls up and you can see ppl ready to get out the door but the 2 or 3 leaves right before the 1 opens its doors.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
all subways in major cities are like think :yeshrug:
Nah. A lot of times you can be a little late in Philly and they will open the door for you. Depends on what time of day it is. In NY they just hit you with the:umad:
i've been taking the LA metro more recently...that feeling when you step on a train and it has that rancid smell of someone how hasn't bathed in months. :damn:

its like a mix of never been washed vagina, a backed up urinal that hasn't been fixed for weeks, and a fart from jewish deli pastrami

its especially bad on LA trains because the seats are made of that soft, carpet like sponge shyt that soaks up the sweaty filth of LA:scusthov:

Metro-Red-Line-Commuter-Subway-Interior-MTA-LACMTA-Los-Angeles-CA.jpg
We have that shyt on the buses in philly. Some of the seats look like somebody just shyt their pants and kept it moving :scust:

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
What you know about waiting for the bus for 20+ minutes, but the bus across the street had like 10 buses go by.:mjcry:

What you know about taking ANY train after midnight and the countdown looks like 25,31,19:mjcry:

WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT SEEING THE BUS FINALLY SHOW UP:blessed: AND AFTER YOU TAKE YOUR METROCARD OUT THE BUS JUST SKIPS YOUR STOP:mjcry:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im way too cool to run for a train. on the rare occasion i do feel like i need to catch it, then maybe ill do a decent spring. But i wear dress shoes and i aint risk fukkin em up running for bytch ass train. fukk F train!!

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
One time I was in queens running to the N or Q. I'm at the turnstyle and hear the train so I'm floating down the stairs. I end up jumping off the stairs, falling on the platform and breaking my phone just to get on the wrong train lmao!

If I hear that hoe coming and I'm not in front of it, I'll wait. It never that serious

RIP to your phone

4fossa

All Star
Daps
:ehh:In my adult life, I have never missed a train.

Now buses?:francis:What you know bout using the app, seeing 4 minutes till the bus leaves, and it pulls off 2 minutes early?

What you know bout seeing 4 minutes till be bus leaves, you show up with 2 minutes, but traffic blocks you from crossing the street, and you miss the bus?

:blacknerdlost:

I'm a broke ass niqqa so I know this struggle like the palm of my hand.