NYC Subway Struggles

Daps
don't empathize with or understand the struggles of these peasants. i'm in that honda civic on 22s brehs.

That's not something to be proud of. I personally believe that personal cars are an inferior mode of transportation and are ultimately terrible for society. Be a man and get a monthly pass, the earth will love you, even give you the cheeks.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
That's not something to be proud of. I personally believe that personal cars are an inferior mode of transportation and are ultimately terrible for society. Be a man and get a monthly pass, the earth will love you, even give you the cheeks.

man, shut the fukk up. there's not even subways where i am and it was a joke post. wtf you mean 'be a man?'

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
i've been taking the LA metro more recently...that feeling when you step on a train and it has that rancid smell of someone how hasn't bathed in months. :damn:

its like a mix of never been washed vagina, a backed up urinal that hasn't been fixed for weeks, and a fart from jewish deli pastrami

its especially bad on LA trains because the seats are made of that soft, carpet like sponge shyt that soaks up the sweaty filth of LA:scusthov:

Metro-Red-Line-Commuter-Subway-Interior-MTA-LACMTA-Los-Angeles-CA.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i've been taking the LA metro more recently...that feeling when you step on a train and it has that rancid smell of someone how hasn't bathed in months. :damn:

its like a mix of never been washed vagina, a backed up urinal that hasn't been fixed for weeks, and a fart from jewish deli pastrami

its especially bad on LA trains because the seats are made of that soft, carpet like sponge shyt that soaks up the sweaty filth of LA:scusthov:

Metro-Red-Line-Commuter-Subway-Interior-MTA-LACMTA-Los-Angeles-CA.jpg

:scusthov: ewwww.... y'all got carpet seats... those keep the odors in...