NYC Subway Struggles

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My friend said she was on the E train yesterday and they had her get off the train and walk through the tunnel like ninja tunnels because someone got sick :sadcam:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Why is the e train bum to passenger ratio so high? I used to ride that train from work (I'm at LGA) and they take over a whole car. God forbid there are two of em on the same car and they combine to form a super bum
Because its entirety underground (Don't have to deal with the cold in the winter) and that route they don't kick people off the train at the terminals.... the C and R are also entirety underground but they kick people off at the last stop.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Because its entirety underground (Don't have to deal with the cold in the winter) and that route they don't kick people off the train at the terminals.... the C and R are also entirety underground but they kick people off at the last stop.

Makes sense as those trains terminate at stops where they gotta restart their route on the opposite track. The E train just pulls into the station and restart their route on the same track.

I also got love for the G train. I hated that I had to go through Manhattan to get to Brooklyn from queens. The G is the only train that doesn't go to Manhattan and they treat it like the unwanted step child. One of the only good things about the recent gentrification is that the g train services all the neighborhoods that these hippie white people live and forced the MTA to improve the service on the G train.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Makes sense as those trains terminate at stops where they gotta restart their route on the opposite track. The E train just pulls into the station and restart their route on the same track.

I also got love for the G train. I hated that I had to go through Manhattan to get to Brooklyn from queens. The G is the only train that doesn't go to Manhattan and they treat it like the unwanted step child. One of the only good things about the recent gentrification is that the g train services all the neighborhoods that these hippie white people live and forced the MTA to improve the service on the G train.

Yea, the G train used to hold me down in High School... I'd go from Fulton Street to Queens Center Mall to holla at broads.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im way too cool to run for a train. on the rare occasion i do feel like i need to catch it, then maybe ill do a decent spring. But i wear dress shoes and i aint risk fukkin em up running for bytch ass train. fukk F train!!

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
I have a personal rule and that's to NEVER run for a subway train or bus. I don't care if I'm late or not. When I get to a place is when I should be there.

There will always be another train, just like there will always be another bytch

I hear you but man after a late night you don't wanna wait another 12 minutes or so for the next train :mjcry: